Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: why won,t it post

  1. #1

    Angry why won,t it post

    hi gang
    have tried in vain to put up a review of karol 3 times still to no avail , now i,m not the quickest typist and spent some time on the first one giving an honest review of what i think is one of the best looking lady,s in dublin and still nothing
    is there a problem with E I ...... NO i,v put up two other reviews & they have been posted very quickly so is there a problem with E I just with the reviews for karol i,v seen the first review for her ( karol ) it,s one of my reviews from 2 years ago 22/07/07 about another girl Definitely not KAROL
    SCANKMAN mad

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Welcome to the board sir..........

    There isn't a problem that I know of but I'll get NBT to look into it straight away............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default problem

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Welcome to the board sir..........

    There isn't a problem that I know of but I'll get NBT to look into it straight away............
    There is a problem constantly im not bothered doing reviews at the moment as like scankman
    my typing speed is not brilliant when i submitted the same review twice to no avail that was
    my breaking point i have minimum 10 to 12 more i would have submitted,and it is the system
    as i have never a problem with a post etc .I suppose when i was told just resubmit again i
    got pissed to be honest

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    hey skan,

    I dont know what say bud ....On patricia instructions , every review is posted wheither true false or indifferent.

    The review mod system is very basic ............all i get when i log in is a list of new reviews which i read and activate.

    I have seen all ure reviews and i even pm u about one, but defo didnt see one for karol.

    But i know sometimes if i was writting a long review it would log me out before i can finish.
    So if u write the review again and copy and paste the main body of text. And then when u get logged out ,just start writing it again and this time just paste the text and submit it

    should sort issue i think


    nbt

    Ps missing reviews have nothing to do with me ,i can only post what i get

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scankman View Post
    i,m not the quickest typist
    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    my typing speed is not brilliant
    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    But i know sometimes if i was writting a long review it would log me out before i can finish.
    So if u write the review again and copy and paste the main body of text. And then when u get logged out ,just start writing it again and this time just paste the text and submit it

    should sort issue i think
    This has come up before and does seem to be a problem, it was suggested to do the copy and paste thing before and this seems to have sorted it..........

    It seems to time out before the review in submitted on long reviews......
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default submit

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    This has come up before and does seem to be a problem, it was suggested to do the copy and paste thing before and this seems to have sorted it..........

    It seems to time out before the review in submitted on long reviews......
    It will say u have submitted a review will be up in 24 hrs blah blah blah so its
    not that it logs out just id say like the chat room a shit system.
    ps even got into the habit of submitting it maybe 2 or 3 times one
    after the other still of no avail

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by scankman View Post
    hi gang
    have tried in vain to put up a review of karol 3 times still to no avail , now i,m not the quickest typist and spent some time on the first one giving an honest review of what i think is one of the best looking lady,s in dublin and still nothing
    is there a problem with E I ...... NO i,v put up two other reviews & they have been posted very quickly so is there a problem with E I just with the reviews for karol i,v seen the first review for her ( karol ) it,s one of my reviews from 2 years ago 22/07/07 about another girl Definitely not KAROL
    SCANKMAN mad
    Maybe you have reached the maximum number of reviews you can postThats it Scankman you will have to throw in the towel:lol.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Exclamation Hi SCANKMAN

    Hey lads!

    Be nice to SCANKMAN Don't forget that HE is a legend!!!

    Don't be mad or angry Scankman

    Kisses from your BIG fun
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 16-07-09 at 11:08.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hey lads!

    Be nice to SCANKMAN Don't forget that HE is a legend!!!

    Don't be mad or angry Scankman

    Kisses from your BIG fun
    Nikky,its only a bit of Banter,Legend your right on there,but i get the feeling that BLACK CAT is after his crown,this lad BLACK CAT means business,about 40 odd reviews in the the first 6 months of this year alone,serious Shagging.!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Arrow hi there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hey lads!

    Be nice to SCANKMAN Don't forget that HE is a legend!!!

    Don't be mad or angry Scankman

    Kisses from your BIG fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Nikky,its only a bit of Banter,Legend your right on there,but i get the feeling that BLACK CAT is after his crown,this lad BLACK CAT means business,about 40 odd reviews in the the first 6 months of this year alone,serious Shagging.!

    Hm I know both of these legends personally Both are great and powerfull lovers Just BLACK CAT was shy at the start and didn't write to many reviews... I am glad that changed from this year

    I am thinking of you B.C. GO for it!

    OH lads! and legend number 2 is here,GREAT!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •