Thread: Express waterfall

1. Default Express waterfall

Hi there gang .. does anyone know if express waterfall is making a return .. haven’t seen her about in a long time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1985 View Post
    Hi there gang .. does anyone know if express waterfall is making a return .. haven’t seen her about in a long time
    Famous for her Golden showers
    No two way's about it, I am the best looking punter in Ireland.

3. Default

Jesus. I should have visit her when I have the chance. I feel sorry now. Did she acctualy squirt thst much only from anal sex? Who's the man who make her squirt the most?

Reviews

"Remove prostitutes from human affairs, and you will unsettle everything because of lusts..."
    St Augustine

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    It's piss dude
    Not always…..not that simple:

A golden shower is urinating, yes.

but squirting is not just urinating.
    in nature, females in oestrus or heat signal to the males by “extra” pheromones in their urine. Women also have Skene’s gland at the base of their urethra. During orgasm involuntary “squirting “ can occur in some women , the “ejaculate” is 99% urine, but also other constituents from Skene’s gland and PSA.

Humans mostly have lost the ability to “smell” or become aroused by natural pheromones, however obviously, not all. Hence the attraction to squirting.

not to be confused with coital in continuance, voluntary or involuntary.

nope, I’m not taking the piss!

also in dogs for example, they mark their territory by urinating on upright objects and their urine contains their “calling card” pheromones.

Male goats pee all over themselves….irresistible to nanny goats!

get back to nature and embrace warm salty urine!!

So, in summary, it's piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverman View Post
    Pretty much. The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    It's piss dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardElizabethHitler View Post
    Pretty much. The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.
    Succinctly put