OK I haven't been around here for a while. I'm coming back to Ireland this weekend to help a friend promote his new biz. The thing is his daughter has the hots for me bad. She's only recently turned 18 and finished school. She's always flirting with me when we're alone. I've never touched her nor have I ever made any advances on her. She's my buds daughter. I've known her since she was 9. I think this is fucked up. I find the situation really uncomfortable. She's been sending random nude pictures of herself to me since she was 16. It freaks me out all the time. I've never spoken to my wife or my friends about it. I can't. I just delete all the shit off my phone and email straight away.

The thing is she's very attractive. She's very very very attracrive. I'm 49 years old for fuck sake and I ain't no prize. My sons at a similar age. He's tried it with her and she shot his ass down. Poor boy took it hard. I had to console him at the time. Meanwhile she's sending me nudie pics of herself. Christ.

Guy's I need to hear some fucking addvice. What do I do?