Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manscaping

Default Manscaping

I’ve noticed more and more ads on social media for the male “weedwhacker” lately. Now I’m no slouch to keeping my garden trimmed, but I’m just curious is this a thing or am I in the minority. Also do the ladies like a shaved bawbag or is a little pubeage welcomed?? I like mine silky smooth but I have noticed that I have become more and more attracted to the ladies that leave a little down there too.

Just wondering if I should embrace the grizzly adams dong!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kerrytipp For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (07-02-22)

Reviews

Those ads are all over the telly aswell. As a hairy guy this has often cropped up for me. I'm a casual trimmer, but I do well to keep my face clean shaven nevermind anywhere else! I think if we're clean and friendly...that's enough so I'm covered. If a bloke is a little heavy (I'm not) or a little hairy (I am) then so be it.

I certainly like the ladies to be clean shaven mind you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerrytipp View Post
    I’ve noticed more and more ads on social media for the male “weedwhacker” lately. Now I’m no slouch to keeping my garden trimmed, but I’m just curious is this a thing or am I in the minority. Also do the ladies like a shaved bawbag or is a little pubeage welcomed?? I like mine silky smooth but I have noticed that I have become more and more attracted to the ladies that leave a little down there too.

I was in mixed company recently and a fella bought up the subject of manscaping.........he genuinely didn't know what it was till a few days earlier, I was drinking my pint to avoid laughing.
    He was well in his 40's, married and obviously lived a sheltered life, anyway.....and it really opened his eyes
    The majority were saying Yeap, of course they prefer the men well groomed..... tightly trimmed and Veet them balls so they could suck on them all night
    No two way's about it, I am the best looking punter in Ireland.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by littlespike View Post
    Never thought about it one way or another but I'd like to get some of the ladies oppinion on it if they preferred it I'd do it.
    Mr Rubble sent me a pm to inform you that there's only one p in the word "opinion "
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

Danny1983 (07-02-22)

Reviews

l always run a sharp razor over my balls when I'm in the shower. There is nothing that can kill the moment like a woman having to pick a curley pube out of her month.

Otherwise, I just my man garden a bit of a buzz with a trimmer. I always think that a well groomed man is a pluse point for a lady because she knows that if he is going to go to the trouble to be neat and tidy down there, then he is also probably going to make sure his cock is also clean. It is only respectful to ensure good hygiene when you are asking a lady to preform oral on you. I love teabaging and a clean saved pair of nuts always seem to impress the ladies.

I would also like to hear what the ladies have to say?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (18-08-22), S94310 (09-02-22), Victoria08 (09-02-22)

Reviews

Not on the balls! I started shaving mine about ten years ago and the attention the lads now get is unreal.

Even if you don't shave manscape, you should shorten all your body hair and shave them there balls for a neat look and a better sexual experience.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 176x View Post
    I was in mixed company recently and a fella bought up the subject of manscaping.........he genuinely didn't know what it was till a few days earlier, I was drinking my pint to avoid laughing.
    He was well in his 40's, married and obviously lived a sheltered life, anyway.....and it really opened his eyes
    The majority were saying Yeap, of course they prefer the men well groomed..... tightly trimmed and Veet them balls so they could suck on them all night
    Please don't Veet your balls. Take a razor to them unless you want to experience a pain us men should never know. A quick run over with a razor every day will be grand. Keep the Veet for for everywhere else.
    Last edited by IDF2; 07-02-22 at 00:20. Reason: You will become on expert shaving your balls after a while., like second nature.

Reviews

For even hygienic purposes it’s nice to keep that area clean as previous people said even use a trimmers keep tidy won’t be as sweaty and be nice clean and fresh.
    """"Don't piss into the wind you will get wet""""

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clarelad For This Useful Post:

Victoria08 (09-02-22)

14. Default

Me personally, I like a man to be a man. If I seen no hair down there on a man, I’d kinda be freaked out like I was with a teenage boy.

Once your washed and clean.
    If you wanted to trim back a bit with scissors - grand but full removal. I’d be oh Jesus no

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Danu90 For This Useful Post:

I'm clean shaved, have been for a while, always was a bit hairy so now I've shaved my chest too, it's pain to keep silky smooth but I like to keep nice and smooth for the ladies.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steve6304 For This Useful Post:

Victoria08 (09-02-22)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast