Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manscaping

Reviews

I know what you are saying bro, every time I shave my balls I am half expecting to slip and one of them roll onto the shower tray!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joelegs For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (07-02-22), Toolbox (07-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post
    I know what you are saying bro, every time I shave my balls I am half expecting to slip and one of them roll onto the shower tray!
    You lads are mad haha! I mean I'm all for a scissors trim, but that is it! I see some of the ladies offering grooming services now...if I ever get kicked out it's nice to know I have somewhere to get my back shaved 😃. Nice to hear a lady say she still "likes a man to be a man."... reassuring!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Victoria08 (09-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Deleted View Post
    Personally, I prefer men with hair intact! All of it armpits, chest, groin, arms & legs!!! If it is overly long - trimmed, but not completely removed..

Thorough shower, deodorant & aftershave - all that's needed to keep one clean.

My man has a bit of hair on his back and he prefers it shaved, so I shave it for him. But even at that I wouldn't mind if it was just trimmed.

The only put off for me is either: no hair anywhere or 'monkey business' bushes everywhere..

Regarding facial hair - don't care, yet if it is a hard stubble, well that makes it harder for FK as it does leave my face clownish red.
    Very reassuring,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12