Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: spanish students

Blog Entries

Default Im not normal

[QUOTE=rimmerguy;104562]
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

No actually i still quite haven't got it yet . So there is a group of spanish students walking both on the road and on the path and you are driving along but cant pass them in case you hit them . Got that bit ok ? But why the fuck were you gonna get out to them ? Any normal , sorry NORMAL person would just come to a halt and give a beep and politely request them to get the fuck off the road so you can continue on with your journey .
    Don't know College road in Cork . I know that it's a narrow road alright and that you could not pass them . But is it a straight road ? How long were they in your sight for , did you see them with plenty of time and yet you still felt the urge to hop out and confront them for walking on the road . Or is the road a windy , bendy dangerous one and you suddenly had to use your breaks in order to avoid hitting them ?
    Or did you just make it all up in the first place because you are addicted to writing complete crap whether true or not and you couldn't help yourself . Looking forward to reading your reply westlife
    anyway,its a straight raod and i came along ,they were in the middle,i blew the horn and they turn around and look with smrtarsed faces and walk along another bit before coming off the raod as slow as they can.So i decided to be a smartass and wash their hair for them.

By the way ,i drive motorbikes for the last 20 years.I have had some near misses and never has the urge to jump off the bike and go for someone come along.Its only when i see smart arses like them is when i feel like getting out.

As for your last paragraph,i really dont give a care if you believe me or not.

:-(
    Westside.

Reviews

I'm just an inquisitive person , if there is something i do not understand , then i ask a question and another until i understand fully . I'l let it rest at that .
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries

Default Having said that

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    I'm just an inquisitive person , if there is something i do not understand , then i ask a question and another until i understand fully . I'l let it rest at that .
    i have seen Irish students do the same thing.

Westside.

Reviews

When myself and my mates were younger we counted the days until the arrival of the students in our area,it was one of the highlights of the summer.most of them were a bit goody goody but there was a few groups we managed to get drunk and throw a leg over,fantastic
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

are you sure they're spainish

the dubs are unreal for confusing brazilians with spanish?

both nationalities are hot anyway so i hae no grudges

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by peterbeirne View Post
    are you sure they're spainish

the dubs are unreal for confusing brazilians with spanish?

Both nationalities are hot anyway so i hae no grudges
    si senor,espanyol.no es muy dificil,es muy faicil.senoritas es muy linda.
    Defo spainish mate,unless theres a town in brazil called spain

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Congregating in packs have u ever seen such obnoxious rude loud individuals blocking paths doorways
    etc my friend who works as security for a large clothing shop tells me they are the biggest robbers in the shop he works I despise them.......
    Its not just the students.. All spanish people are the same.. Dirty savages..
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by drake ramora View Post
    its not just the students.. All spanish people are the same.. Dirty savages..
    is that right,how many million spanish people do you know,

Blog Entries

Default Not true

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Ramora View Post
    not true at all,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Ramora View Post
    When I came across this I was going to edit it out but since some people have commented on it already I'll leave it here so people can see what an idiotic comment it is.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast