Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Men Are Cunts!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IDF2 View Post
    Hi TonyB,

It's gender issues insofar as the intellectuals of society that traditionary used to concern themselves with the marginalised in society are now only concerned with what sex you proclaim yourself to be. I should have been more clear.

I have to say back on topic I have been very offended reading that all men are cunts in the main steam media.
    I couldn't agree more.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (06-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I couldn't agree more.
    I have always behaved with nothing but the upmost respect toward woman/men and never taken advantage of anybody to satisfy my own pleasures or to further a some fucked up need to feel superior to anybody. I grew up in a very violent household. And I suppose it could have gone either way for me insofar how to behave. But I choose not to be a bully or a manipulator.

Maybe Tony I am not as mature as I would like to think, being offended by the all men are cunts media. I would be interested in you views?

You asked for anything in my house when I was a child, you got a punch in the face.
    Last edited by IDF2; 06-02-22 at 19:28.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IDF2 For This Useful Post:

TonyB (06-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IDF2 View Post
    I have always behaved with nothing but the upmost respect toward woman/men and never taken advantage of anybody to satisfy my own pleasures or to further a some fucked up need to feel superior to anybody. I grew up in a very violent household. And I suppose it could have gone either way for me insofar how to behave. But I choose not to be a bully or a manipulator.

Maybe Tony I am not as mature as I would like to think, being offended by the all men are cunts media. I would be interested in you views?

You asked for anything in my house when I was a child, you got a punch in the face.
    Sure we're not all bad! There is an agenda out there, but there's no point being offended by it. I got slaughtered over mentioning about a foreign chap being arrested for a crime recently and I was being made out to be a xenophobic prick by a few posters. All I said was he was arrested. I'm hardly xenophobic if I've travelled all over the World and met a huge number of foreign women over the years!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (06-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I couldn't agree more.
    Sorry dude thought you where disagreeing with me. Me poor old peeps are not as good as they used to be speedreading. I am glad I am not the only offended by all the media reports.

Reviews

“The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bukar View Post
    33.3% are by that report

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Bukar (08-02-22), Rooney2808 (08-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    33.3% are by that report
    Maybe just need time!?
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12