Thread: Chances of being pulled a week later

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

The chances are approximately zero. It is difficult for them to make a solid case, and almost impossible if you don't help them by answering lots of questions. As others have said, just say you were going about your private business and prefer to keep it to yourself.

You are very unlikely ever to be challenged at all, never mind a week later. It would make absolutely no sense when they could have challenged you on the day.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

DavesNotHere (07-02-22), marijuana (08-02-22), Rua (17-02-22), td1 (13-02-22), Toolbox (08-02-22)

Reviews

I think just stay calm and act as if everything is normal
    I would say that i was thinking of investing in some property to rent or buy
    You are overthinking the situation, zero risk

Reviews

In Ireland I always did a survey of the place and good thick hedgerows outside in case i had to jump for it from the 2nd or 3rd floor winda, always checked on arriving i could squeeze out the windas if the filth did come knocking,
    I nearly jumped from the 2nd floor naked as was in the room in Galway once when loud battering thumps started on her door, scared the bejeppers outta me but luckily it was only her half deaf friend at the door on the door to say time was up she of course was bursting her sides laughing, always have a back up plan
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 15-02-22 at 22:49.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

enfr (04-08-22)