Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A National Funfact

Blog Entries

Default They arent finished yet

Quote Originally Posted by conroadster View Post
    feels like we're in jail anyway, with the bloody government screwing us up the arse at every opportunity
    Its getting fuckin crazy at this stage.I know loads of ppl who had to take 10% pay cuts.Those on the dole will have their 10% pay cut soon after Lisbon of course which if it goes through will flood this country with more ppl from Europe.FFS from what i know most of Europe dont want Lisbon.Even the UK have said that the promises that the Irish gov have gotten with regards to Lisbon are worth nothing.Soon we have little vans ,posters, and canvassing for a referendum that we already had.

While all this is going on they bring out a blashemy law???Apparently protection of the religous orders ,who live luxurious lives ,is more important than the countries economy.

I could go on all morning,
    Westside.

can't believe those electricians got a pay rise. and the esb awarded themselves a pay rise and most of them do fuck all work. makes me sick when lads are being laid off big time

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Buachaillbeag View Post
    can't believe those electricians got a pay rise. and the esb awarded themselves a pay rise and most of them do fuck all work. makes me sick when lads are being laid off big time
    several ppl have already said to me that when they are getting electrical work done they are going to look for a foreign electrician.

Also i know of one person who has big contract reliant on electricians.He employs about 8 ppl.He was told two weeks that a foreign electrical company will be brought in to finish the job.If this happens the business could go down because its a huge contract.

What annoys me about the electricians is when they were rolling in money the 11% meant f'all to them.Now just because they were asked to take a 10% pay cut just like everyone else ,they bring the 11% pay rise in.

Things are getting so bad here that im seriously thinking of selling up and moving.Im actually looking into it.Not sure what country,i have to check it out and if i can bring the animals then bye bye Ireland.

Life was meant to be lived and ppl just cant live in this country properly anymore.If they say anything about a foreign worker then theyre a fuckin racist.Now if they offend the church (i mean common ffs) there are charged under the new blasphemy laws.

Im giving this shit another year or so and in the meantime i am checking out other countries.If i cant get to another place then its this shithole and thats all it is a shithole run by shitholes.Bollox to that,life is too short for this shit and to be honest i have very little respect for this country anymore.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Things are getting so bad here that im seriously thinking of selling up and moving
    A lot of people are thinking along these lines, Westside.

The government have taken incompetence to a new level of awfulness - they just don't have a fucking clue. The toxic banks should have been left to swivel, instead they gave them ALL of our money. Remember these are the imbeciles who screwed everything up in the first place and they have given them the family silver!

Brian Cowan is a hopeless dick who could not find his arse with both hands. And the biggest joke? FF will almost certainly get back in at the next election as there is no real opposition!

Oh, Lordy!

And speaking of strikes, I was recently discussing my favourite strike of all time. Remember "the blue flu?"

Every gard in Ireland called-in sick, as a protest against something or other...maybe they weren't getting enough free sandwiches in Londis or something...

Anyway, they all came to Dublin and marched around the town. This backfired badly in two ways. Firstly, every toe-rag and junkie in the city turned out to roar and shout abuse at them. Which was funny.

And secondly, with every copper on strike, there wasn't even a blip in the crime rate. Imagine - every policeman in the country was off duty and the crime-rate didn't change one bit. Hilarious!

Londis and Centra did report a surge in profits at their deli counter though

Reviews

Default Ah lads

'wE ALL HAVE TO SHARE THE PAIN'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12