Thread: Why ??

Reviews

Default Why ??

Why do young men think it’s okay to force there girlfriend to have sex. Mansion greenwood has everything going for him money,talent, looks. I can’t get my head around it.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Why do young men think it’s okay to force there girlfriend to have sex. Mansion greenwood has everything going for him money,talent, looks. I can’t get my head around it.
    Mansion Greenwood?

Never heard of him .....
    Last edited by Mrbean76; 30-01-22 at 22:32.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

It's very early days in this story. and you've only heard one tiny piece of one side of the story

Reviews

What in the hell are you on about, not all men are the same. Stop thinking about it then.

Reviews

because he never wanted for anything and thinks everyone not on his level, just a spoilt pup who career is over and no one only himself to blame, I just hope more girls speak out and not live in silence and fear
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 31-01-22 at 11:37.

Cause he’s an overpaid young mand, who’s never been told no, and possibly has the attitude to match

Reviews

Because the parents are usually scumbags who don't know how to put manners in him !!!
    No two way's about it, I am the best looking punter in Ireland.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 176x For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by littlespike View Post
    me neither but if he's the kind of creep who forces his girlfriend to have sex then he's lightly to be violent towards her in other ways too so me and you are better off not having heard of someone like that and should only hope that his girlfriend has the good sence to leave him.
    I had to Google him, I hope he gets what he deserves!!
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....