Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 4 hand massage dublin 2

  1. #1

    Talking 4 hand massage dublin 2

    Come meet me today in dublin 2. Massage e70. Waiting for ad to display. Have very sexy friend with me today and tomorrow Call 0879891193 x sinead
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

    0879891193

    10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

    Appointments from 70 for 30 minutes


    LINK TO MY AD:




    *Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    Come meet me today in dublin 2. Massage e70. Waiting for ad to display. Have very sexy friend with me today and tomorrow Call 0879891193 x sinead

    Just wondering how you expect to get business if you dont switch your phone on?

  3. #3

    Wink Hiya Forrest

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Just wondering how you expect to get business if you dont switch your phone on?
    i just got you text message and saw this aswell, sorry to upset you but i only work mon-fri 10.am to 5.30pm. I will be in citycentre tomorrow sunday and for you if you are available will make a special reservation so just give me a time i can call you and we can hook up if it's convenient for you that is xx best wishes sinead
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

    0879891193

    10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

    Appointments from 70 for 30 minutes


    LINK TO MY AD:




    *Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    i just got you text message and saw this aswell, sorry to upset you but i only work mon-fri 10.am to 5.30pm. I will be in citycentre tomorrow sunday and for you if you are available will make a special reservation so just give me a time i can call you and we can hook up if it's convenient for you that is xx best wishes sinead

    You didn't upset me I was just making the point that you were advertising a service with a contact number but when I tried to call it on Thursday it was switched off and your voicemail was full too. I sent the text on Thursday so that when you switched on your phone you would get my message.
    Maybe the signal is bad on your phone depending on your location at any given time and I was just unfortunate in trying to get through. Thanks for your text today.

  5. #5
    foxpat81 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    You didn't upset me I was just making the point that you were advertising a service with a contact number but when I tried to call it on Thursday it was switched off and your voicemail was full too. I sent the text on Thursday so that when you switched on your phone you would get my message.
    Maybe the signal is bad on your phone depending on your location at any given time and I was just unfortunate in trying to get through. Thanks for your text today.
    Has anyone had the pleasure off seeing this girl yet?can u recommend or not? Massage and looks

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxpat81 View Post
    Has anyone had the pleasure off seeing this girl yet?can u recommend or not? Massage and looks
    Would also like to know if anyone has been

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxpat81 View Post
    Has anyone had the pleasure off seeing this girl yet?can u recommend or not? Massage and looks
    I have spoken to her and nearly got an appointment for yesterday but she cancelled an hour before and I have not heard from her since. So I, too, am interested in knowing if anyone has actually met her.

  8. #8
    foxpat81 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I have spoken to her and nearly got an appointment for yesterday but she cancelled an hour before and I have not heard from her since. So I, too, am interested in knowing if anyone has actually met her.
    Phantom escort looks like!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default Pity

    Seems like it. A shame, because the lady I spoke to sounded pretty cool.(not like the porno grunts)

  10. #10

    Thumbs up Hiya again FORREST

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Seems like it. A shame, because the lady I spoke to sounded pretty cool.(not like the porno grunts)
    thanks forrest you sounded pretty cool yourself, i just want you to know i have uploaded my ad and it should be under the independent escort section tomorrow, i am available from 1.30pm for appointments if you want to drop in give me a call x cheers sinead xx all problems sorted and all systems go!
    0879891193
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

    0879891193

    10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

    Appointments from 70 for 30 minutes


    LINK TO MY AD:




    *Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •