Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: gym posers

Reviews

Default The Pump

Earlier on i went to the gym and did shoulders and triceps . My arms measure in at a little over 18 inches , but after blasting triceps they were closer to 19 inches pumped . There is nothing wrong in my opinion , after training hard and eating well thru the yrs , to flex your muscles in the mirrors provided , that's what they are there for after all ! But there is no better feeling than when you get a good pump , if you do not train/bodybuild then you will have no idea of what it feels like when your arms are about to explode after a 3 sets of 21s followed by preacher curls and finishing off with seated curls . It's back and biceps tomorrow for me and i cant wait !!!

But i can understand Exp Punters point , cause there are some people in the gym i'm in , and they dont take their eyes off the mirrors from the min they get there till they leave and it can get on your rag quite easily . And as for leaving the benches covered in sweat and the cardio machines too , that's just pure fuckin ignorance

YouTube - Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Pump

YouTube - Arnold is coming
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I can't help it if I am so good looking. I keep looking in the mirror because its hard sometimes, even for me, to believe I'm so good looking.

Anyone that sweats in the gym should be banned as they are obviously trying too hard.

Blog Entries

Default Well

i dont use mirrors and wear a smelly tracksuit to train in,the dirtier the better because it keeps ppl away from me while i train.I dont care about sweat from other ppl and i fart if i feel like it,i dont care about weights thrown and around and i hang my bag on the machines because thats all they are fit for and i dont talk to anyone.

I never forget the day i was deadlifting and this bodybuilder was walking around me posing in the mirror.I had to remind myself that grabbing someone by the throat is illegal.Then it happened.I was on my last set or so and my left palm exploded,ripped apart and blood everywhere.I went to the jax and grabbed toilet tissue and wrapped it around my hand.With the hand soaking in blood i finished the workout and the gay little arse kept away from me ever since.Just to really annoy him i walked over by him and his buddies and blew my nose in the blood stained tissue and fucked it into the bin.LOL i fuckin love it baby.

Burst eye blood vessels are cool too,
    Westside.

PS i was sorry i didnt wipe the sweat off my arse with it first.

All I can say is that steroids cause infertility and your goolies to shrink.

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    All I can say is that steroids cause infertility and your goolies to shrink.
    i dont use them.I find natural training more of a challenge.Anyone and i do mean anyone who trains hard and knows what they are doing can build themselves up on steroids.I have seen firsthand guys who used and came off and they loose almost everything.You even recover from injury quicker.

Also on the subject of hard training ,anyone who hasnt had surgery for an injury knows jackshit about hard training.If a person really trains hard and pushes themselves constantly injuries are as sure as death.

Another thing.I really admire anyone who reaches a high level at anything and doesnt shove it down others throats.Like most bodybuilders walking around and out on town.Apart from looking like a fuckin idiot ,most ppl actually dont care what he looks like or what size he is or whatever.I admire anyone who builds themselves up and dresses and acts and goes about their day like a normal person.Its shows class and also real confidence.Like a wealthy person who doesnt look down on ppl, like a truely religous person who doesnt preach.Like a good looking person of the opposite sex that is not full of themselves.This is real class,this is being a successful human being,not a member of the look at me the great one brigade.

We all have areas and talents that we are really good at,but not all of us feel the need to shove them down ppls throats.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i dont use them.I find natural training more of a challenge.Anyone and i do mean anyone who trains hard and knows what they are doing can build themselves up on steroids.I have seen firsthand guys who used and came off and they loose almost everything.You even recover from injury quicker.

Also on the subject of hard training ,anyone who hasnt had surgery for an injury knows jackshit about hard training.If a person really trains hard and pushes themselves constantly injuries are as sure as death.

Another thing.I really admire anyone who reaches a high level at anything and doesnt shove it down others throats.Like most bodybuilders walking around and out on town.Apart from looking like a fuckin idiot ,most ppl actually dont care what he looks like or what size he is or whatever.I admire anyone who builds themselves up and dresses and acts and goes about their day like a normal person.Its shows class and also real confidence.Like a wealthy person who doesnt look down on ppl, like a truely religous person who doesnt preach.Like a good looking person of the opposite sex that is not full of themselves.This is real class,this is being a successful human being,not a member of the look at me the great one brigade.

We all have areas and talents that we are really good at,but not all of us feel the need to shove them down ppls throats.

Westside.
    See what I mean West, You dont need Buddhism. Westism sound pretty cool if thats your tenet of beliefs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Westside.
    Anybody who pushes themselves to the point of injury knows jack shit about training..........

Injuries as a result of training do happen, but they are as a result of poor training, lack of knowledge or poor advice..........

They're not a goal to be aimed for..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    See what I mean West, You dont need Buddhism. Westism sound pretty cool if thats your tenet of beliefs.
    i actually emailed a person ,apparently a buddhist,about yep buddhism and i got no reply so i guess he is either too busy with his blow up doll or thinks im a fruitcake so ill just assume he is too busy with the blow up.

Westism,mmmmmmmm lets see i may come up with a new religon and all you lot can join,however due to the increase of office expenses i may have to charge a small nominal fee.

Im sure you wont mind,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Anybody who pushes themselves to the point of injury knows jack shit about training..........

Injuries as a result of training do happen, but they are as a result of poor training, lack of knowledge or poor advice..........

Looks like we got ourselves a heretic here West- I'll just fetch me matches.......

Blog Entries

Default Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

if a persons uses enough force something will rip.Also you have repetitive injuries that are part of the game.Tendonitis,bone spurs etc.

What you say is also true but it is a fact that if you push long enough and hard enough something will give and it will be part of you.

Using myself as an example and how the injuries happened.

Left shoulder. Had surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff and removal of bone spurs.Happened as a result of pressing too much overhead and using cortisone shots.

Right shoulder. have buristis in that one and a reduction of space in the joint for the tendons to move.They can operate on that when im dead.Cause is part of the game.

A torn left lower ab.Not repaired.I have atear accross the muscle belly 2 inches long by half inch thick deep inside the abs.Cause was doing the ab rollar from a standing position ,too much force.

Left ankle ligament is torn.Not repaired.Cause twisting the ankle when stepping out of a squat rack.

Detached groin tendon.Operated around April last year.Cause a partial tear from deadlifting.Rather than fix it they removed the tendon from its insertoin and fixed it somewhere.Cant remember the name of the tendon but it was a minor one although the pain wasnt minor.

Broken ribs.Broke two left ribs when i fell forward squating.Cause.Part of the game again,shit happens.

These are only the ones off the top of my head.I have had hamstring tears,upper back tears,calf strains,lower back strains,a torn bicep.Maybe a few i cant think off.

Almost all of these happened because of the nature of what i do.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 09-07-09 at 21:07. Reason: :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast