Thread: Cork city, imma be in you again…

1. Default Cork city, imma be in you again…

..next week.

I’m Amy Masseuse. As the name suggests, I do massage, and I do it very very well. I love what I do, a lot. Fully qualified sports therapist (masters, not those certs you can buy off the inter web) and a pro at erotic b2b massage, nuru (comes with shared shower after. That gel is a pain to get off) and edging. I can mix 2 massage types all at once (ie erotic and deep tissue/sports… pleasure and pain-ish…). I also do genuine tantra but that needs to be at least 2hrs long. The time you book is strictly for massage, short showers (which are a must) aren’t included in your time. I’m taking advance bookings for those I’ve met/looked after before

Please read my ad in full. My filthiness and fun is only matched by my short temper. Don’t call me for chats. Feel free to ask questions not already answered in my ad, any that are will have me hanging up and blocking you.

I’m epic at what I do and I genuinely love it. Please be super clean, especially as offered showers are outside your appointment time, but not repeat ones.

Anywho,

See you lads from Monday!!!
    XOX

Pain is just pleasure with the volume up. How loud do you want it?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy Masseuse For This Useful Post:

clarelad (03-02-22), Rua (09-02-22)