Page 25 of 251 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Your wasting your time with this lad , banned loads of times and sets up accounts galore.
    He would pick an argument just for the crack Lucy Chambers had he well sussed
    Always a drama Queen with the headline of a Newspaper .
    Just might jog a memory

Barney will remember

I'm assuming you're referring to a MNG profile with the ba dum tss,
    This profile is not him but he is knocking around with a gender fluid Austrian born German profile.

Seems that was BS then. Do they really need to lie to their people to enlist in the fight.

https://www.wionews.com/entertainmen...xplains-457778

When the government say sanctions against Russia, what it really means is sanctions against the working and middle class people at home.
    When fuel goes up everything else goes up due to the increase in transport costs.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EdwardElizabethHitler For This Useful Post:

TonyB (01-03-22)

Blog Entries

Putin has three choices. Press that button. Come to a compromise on Ukraine. Get assassinated by the own ppl. I think it will be between two and three.

Westside

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Putin has three choices. Press that button. Come to a compromise on Ukraine. Get assassinated by the own ppl. I think it will be between two and three.

Westside
    3 I hope Westie. And you're back ! Hope you behave yourself this time?

Doubt it though.

As for what's happening in Ukraine I believe that anyone that can justify what Putin has done isn't worth even trying to have a conversation with.

To me they are the anti-vaxers of politics.

I honestly despair how anyone can even attempt to justify what's going on here.

Putin is a war criminal, end of story.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post

Doubt it though.

As for what's happening in Ukraine I believe that anyone that can justify what Putin has done isn't worth even trying to have a conversation with.

Add Tony Blair and George Bush to that too.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside

We are all only guessing but I really can't see Putin compromising on anything.

In my opinion he sees Europe and NATO as aggressor.
    Constantly expanding European borders around Russia.

And NATO's remit is solely that all members will stand up for any member that is under attack.
    Yet NATO continues to stick it's nose into other peoples business, such as Yugoslavia and now Ukraine.
    How can this look to Putin other than passive agression?

He's not backing down.

And kicking Russia out of Swift will bother big business but he'll borrow from China when his money runs out.
    He will spin on it that it's Europe's and the USA at fault.

I see what they are trying to do but I really question if it will work. They can hurt us a lot more than we can hurt them.

Is it time to learn Russian?
    Last edited by TonyB; 01-03-22 at 20:49.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

EdwardElizabethHitler (01-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post

Doubt it though.

I don't think anyone is trying to justify Putin, but it certainly worth trying to look past our Western view to see how he might be thinking
    Last edited by TonyB; 01-03-22 at 20:52.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

EdwardElizabethHitler (01-03-22)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I don't think anyone is trying to justify Putin, but it certainly worth trying to look past our Western view to see how he might be thinking
    You've read his essay from last year I assume? The one where he talks about one nation and replacing the Ukraine government, the one where he wants to take over the Ukraine? You've seen his vidoes where he states it was a mistake to let former USSR countries go. TonyB you can't be a medical expert on covid, vaccines, epidemiology, virology and also military tactics and foreign diplomacy.
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 01-03-22 at 21:12.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-03-22)

Reviews

Putin is a scumbag, but NATO's expansion to the east was always going to cause problems. Tough to resolve.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

joggon (01-03-22)