Page 249 of 251 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Marko1980 View Post
    Finally, some war-crimes Western governments might actually condemn.
    You don't need to go beyond this board to point out hypocrisy. Just scroll up.

Some think war crimes on this thread are hilarious, but outrageous on the other.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Palatine For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (02-11-23), Sweet rabbit (02-11-23)

Oh man, Russian soldiers do the funniest shit. We need a good meme miner for this one.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/31/europ...hnk/index.html

Ukrainian family of nine shot dead in their sleep in Russian-occupied Donetsk

A family of nine, including two young children, were found shot dead in their home in the Russian-occupied eastern Ukrainian town of Volnovakha in a slaying that has sparked outrage in Ukraine and triggered investigations by both nations.

Images from the Ukrainian Donetsk Region Prosecutor’s Office showed a horrific murder scene of multiple family members shot while in their beds, still tucked in each others arms, with blood spatters visible on the walls.

A family of nine, including two young children, were found shot dead in their home in the Russian-occupied eastern Ukrainian town of Volnovakha in a slaying that has sparked outrage in Ukraine and triggered investigations by both nations.

Images from the Ukrainian Donetsk Region Prosecutor’s Office showed a horrific murder scene of multiple family members shot while in their beds, still tucked in each others arms, with blood spatters visible on the walls.

Ukraine alleges the family were slain by Russian occupying forces following an argument, while Russian authorities say two Russian soldiers have been arrested over the killings.

Volnovakha has been occupied by Russian forces since March 2022 following Moscow’s brutal invasion of its neighbor the month before.

The Ukrainian Donetsk Region Prosecutor’s Office said armed men in “military uniform demanded that the family living there vacate the house to accommodate a Russian army unit” earlier this month.

When the owner of the house refused, “the attackers threatened his family members with physical violence and left,” the office said Monday, based on preliminary information.

Days later, gunmen returned and “shot all nine members of the family, who were already asleep at that time,” the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office said.
    Last edited by Palatine; 02-11-23 at 13:18.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    Oh man, Russian soldiers do the funniest shit. We need a good meme miner for this one.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/31/europ...hnk/index.html

Ukrainian family of nine shot dead in their sleep in Russian-occupied Donetsk

Ukraine alleges the family were slain by Russian occupying forces following an argument, while Russian authorities say two Russian soldiers have been arrested over the killings.

Volnovakha has been occupied by Russian forces since March 2022 following Moscow’s brutal invasion of its neighbor the month before.

The Ukrainian Donetsk Region Prosecutor’s Office said armed men in “military uniform demanded that the family living there vacate the house to accommodate a Russian army unit” earlier this month.

When the owner of the house refused, “the attackers threatened his family members with physical violence and left,” the office said Monday, based on preliminary information.

Days later, gunmen returned and “shot all nine members of the family, who were already asleep at that time,” the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office said.
    Why is this considered funny?

Also replace the Ukrainian family with a Palestinian family and the Russian soldiers with Israeli soldiers and you would be calling for the Israeli soldiers to be given medals

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

joggon (03-11-23), UnFulfilledScott (02-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Why is this considered funny?

Also replace the Ukrainian family with a Palestinian family and the Russian soldiers with Israeli soldiers and you would be calling for the Israeli soldiers to be given medals
    That whistling noise is the sound of point 1 going over your head.

Point 2 is just nonsense and you thinking I have opinions that I don't. Bbye.

Hey bud, why is your avatar a Ukraine flag?

Reviews

No whistling sound here, i got what you were trying to do it's just not at all funny.

And yes you do have those opinions.
    Your virtue signalling profile pic proves that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

joggon (03-11-23)

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    No whistling sound here, i got what you were trying to do it's just not at all funny.

And yes you do have those opinions.
    Your virtue signalling profile pic proves that.
    Okey doke, little smart logic man.

Reviews

Lesson in geopolitics and history

https://youtu.be/PabGlfduLJE?si=9ekANmPpgM08J3TA

Does the cognitive dissonance not Hurt !??

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Does the cognitive dissonance not Hurt !??
    I'm anti invasion whether it's the Russians or Israelis .
    Behind both are the medelling Americans .
    In the end it's innocent civilians that pay the ultimate price with their lives .