Page 83 of 251 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by huntingdon View Post
    The US left behind in Afghanistan €85 billion dollars worth of equipment. Reckless beyond words and belief
    Nope. That's another Donald Trump porker.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...on-us-weapons/

That 85 billion figure is the total overall cost for the US involvement in Afghanistan from 2001-2021, not the total value of the weapons that were left behind and fell into Taliban control.

It's still pretty shit but it's a world of difference.

Reviews

Strange thing is that under Obama Russia invaded Crimea with no push back, under Trump Putin was quiet as a mouse but once Biden got in power he invaded the entire Ukraine ! Almost like he waited until the incompetent were running the show so he could do what he wanted. Putin feared Trump as a loose cannon but with the Democrats in charge he knows they will do fuck all to stop him.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to blue8671 For This Useful Post:

EdwardElizabethHitler (14-04-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue8671 View Post
    Strange thing is that under Obama Russia invaded Crimea with no push back, under Trump Putin was quiet as a mouse but once Biden got in power he invaded the entire Ukraine ! Almost like he waited until the incompetent were running the show so he could do what he wanted. Putin feared Trump as a loose cannon but with the Democrats in charge he knows they will do fuck all to stop him.
    Incompetent? Trump is less than incompetent, he's a fuckin clown.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Putin must have been very confident after seeing how the US handled the withdrawal from afghanistan. Many believe Biden is nothing more than a puppet.
    Last edited by EdwardElizabethHitler; 14-04-22 at 23:13.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EdwardElizabethHitler For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (15-04-22)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Incompetent? Trump is less than incompetent, he's a fuckin clown.
    A reasonably successful clown. I alway laugh when people mock Trump or Johnson. More than likely they have achieved a lot more than you. Though I may be wrong..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 8ighty8ight View Post
    A reasonably successful clown. I alway laugh when people mock Trump or Johnson. More than likely they have achieved a lot more than you. Though I may be wrong..
    Why does their relative success liberate them from our disdain or mockery?

However in Trump's case in particular, he got elected by accident, and his fortune was inherited. And his fortune is significantly smaller than if he had just left the money in the stock market.

The old joke of how he made ten billion - by starting with thirty, is not only amusing, it is completely on point.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (15-04-22), joggon (15-04-22), Rockerman (15-04-22), Stephanie (15-04-22)

Blog Entries

Putin would be afraid of Bush as well.

Westside

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Putin would be afraid of Bush as well.

Westside
    I love Bush.

Especially Black Bush !
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

SteveB (15-04-22)

Cool Fish stinks from da Head - Rus edition >>

Bear with my fellow : though he seems Midwest cracker , he’s got some good insights .

“..and well , that’s just a thought .. and ya’ll have a good day” xox
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

EdwardElizabethHitler (16-04-22)

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Why does their relative success liberate them from our disdain or mockery?

However in Trump's case in particular, he got elected by accident, and his fortune was inherited. And his fortune is significantly smaller than if he had just left the money in the stock market.

The old joke of how he made ten billion - by starting with thirty, is not only amusing, it is completely on point.
    Elected by accident? If you believe a fella can be elected potus by accident that's hilarious.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 8ighty8ight For This Useful Post:

EdwardElizabethHitler (15-04-22)