Page 79 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    how convenient for you

you've posted 25 times on this thread,20 of those posts in reference to one of mine
    no agenda my ass
    Glad you are keeping track of me. Even I didn't know I've posted that many times here. Of that many tell me how many times did I say anything to support Russia? Or Ukraine? Im betting none. And if I did post it here for me to see.
    I've not agenda. But seems you do. Definitely enough to keep track of me anyway

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Glad you are keeping track of me. Even I didn't know I've posted that many times here. Of that many tell me how many times did I say anything to support Russia? Or Ukraine? Im betting none. And if I did post it here for me to see.
    I've not agenda. But seems you do. Definitely enough to keep track of me anyway
    its called a thread search bar mate,its at the top right of every page,takes a couple of seconds

your overpowering need to question me but not others (who you claim to be equally as bad as me)
    speaks volumes
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

its called a thread search bar mate,its at the top right of every page,takes a couple of seconds

your overpowering need to question me but not others (who you claim to be equally as bad as me)
    speaks volumes

Is it? I'm on the mobile version of the site. Don't see the search bar on it..
    Go on speaks volumes how?.
    Q the I'm pro russian because I question you.

Reviews

Is it? I'm on the mobile version of the site. Don't see the search bar on it..
    Go on speaks volumes how?.
    Q the I'm pro russian because I question you.
    its not that you question me
    its that you don't question anyone else,who again,you say are as equally bad as me

and if i am as bad as them,who you say are not worth questioning
    then why only accuse me of bias and not them?,all things being equal

you can dislike me all you want dude,i couldn't give 2 fucks
    but don't think i'm too stupid to notice that there is bias at play in your actions
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

its not that you question me
    its that you don't question anyone else,who again,you say are as equally bad as me

and if i am as bad as them,who you say are not worth questioning
    then why only accuse me of bias and not them?,all things being equal

you can dislike me all you want dude,i couldn't give 2 fucks
    but don't think i'm too stupid to notice that there is bias at play in your actions
    Never claimed to dislike you. Nor do I.
    As I've said those who are pro russian there is no talking to. If I said the sky was blue they'd say its green etc..

Reason I questioned you today is because you posted about russians torturing Ukrainians. But nothing about Ukrainians torturing russian. Both are as equally evil wouldn't you say.. yet somehow you only posted about the Russian..

Reviews

As I've said those who are pro russian there is no talking to. If I said the sky was blue they'd say its green etc..

Reason I questioned you today is because you posted about russians torturing Ukrainians. But nothing about Ukrainians torturing russian. Both are as equally evil wouldn't you say.. yet somehow you only posted about the Russian..
    so an account that posts links that you deem pro russian is immune to questioning
    but if i post something that you deem pro Ukrainian i have to answer to you for it?

thats literally what biased is!!!

7. Default

Reason I questioned you today is because you posted about russians torturing Ukrainians. But nothing about
    Ukrainians torturing russian.
    Both are as equally evil wouldn't you say.. yet somehow you only posted about the Russian..
    Hi x

Would you please post your sources .

I am genuinely interested , would like to get whole picture .

Thank you .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

tis no nobler a thing than to sacrifice for your fellow man
    Great words ndeed. Easy for you to say. But not so easy to back up. How many of your fellow fellow man have you invited into your home to keep them warm and safe in winter?.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

joggon (15-08-22)

Reviews

Great words ndeed. Easy for you to say. But not so easy to back up. How many of your fellow fellow man have you invited into your home to keep them warm and safe in winter?.
    We were talking in reference to the refugees taken into Poland

Reviews

We were talking in reference to the refugees taken into Poland
    As I said. It's easy to say those words once you're not the one doing anything to help your fellow man.