Page 233 of 251 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    It's an internal matter. No invader in sight. An countries internal matter is none of my business. What is it you said. Nobody has a right to tell another country what to do.

Funny how you "care" enough to Voice your opinion about internal Afghanistan politics but you have no opinion on the Israel's committing genocide in Palestine. Or Israel illegally bombing Syria to prevent its mortal enemy Iran operating on its border.
    Seems women unable to go to school is a more serious issue than the murder of, Palestinians and Syrian civilians by its aggressive neighbour.
    oh really,you sure thought countries internal matters were your business when
    you wanted to tell us all about corruption in Ukraine
    but your not biased so i guess it was a momentary lapse right?

Just because they apply for them it doesn't mean they should be accepted.
    Ukraine is as corrupt as they come..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    oh really,you sure thought countries internal matters were your business when
    you wanted to tell us all about corruption in Ukraine
    but your not biased so i guess it was a momentary lapse right?
    When they are asking to join EU it's not an internal matter is it? I'm Irish therefore a member of the EU so I'll gladly give my opinion on a corrupt country wanting to join the EU.

Still nothing on Israeli committing genocide I see?. Or the US supplying the weapons that's being used for genocide. Wonder why?

Reviews

When they are asking to join EU it's not an internal matter is it? I'm Irish therefore a member of the EU so I'll gladly give my opinion on a corrupt country wanting to join the EU.

Still nothing on Israeli committing genocide I see?. Or the US supplying the weapons that's being used for genocide. Wonder why?
    so ukraines government having to deal with internal corruption isn't an internal matter?
    thats a stretch!
    but ok
    tell me how your post here fits with your supposed "a countries internal matters is none of my business" philosophy

Take the US. "land of the free" rolling back on abortion laws. Some states rolling back on LGBTQI+ laws. Even free speech is now limited for free of offending someone. Only freedom they believe in is guns
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

so ukraines government having to deal with internal corruption isn't an internal matter?
    thats a stretch!
    but ok
    tell me how your post here fits with your supposed "a countries internal matters is none of my business" philosophy
    A bit sketch?. So Ukraine a known corrupt nation should freely be allowed to join the European Union a union made up of many countries and free travel and trade etc and nobody gets to have an opinion on it?.
    That can only make sense in your head.
    Tell you what I'm going to rock up and sit in your back garden or balcony all day every day. Good to know you can't have an opinion on it so I can stay all day.
    Ukraine wants to join the EU the people in the EU have a right to an opinion on their membership.

As for the US when they stop invading, killing and toppling governments and keep themselves to themselves I'll stop having an opinion on them.

Reviews

A bit sketch?. So Ukraine a known corrupt nation should freely be allowed to join the European Union a union made up of many countries and free travel and trade etc and nobody gets to have an opinion on it?.
    That can only make sense in your head.
    Tell you what I'm going to rock up and sit in your back garden or balcony all day every day. Good to know you can't have an opinion on it so I can stay all day.
    Ukraine wants to join the EU the people in the EU have a right to an opinion on their membership.

As for the US when they stop invading, killing and toppling governments and keep themselves to themselves I'll stop having an opinion on them.
    of course i think someone can have an opinion on ukraine joining the eu,even if that person lives
    in the eu or not just as i can have an opinion on other countries internal affairs
    you put the restriction that countries internal affairs were none of your business on yourself,not me
    i just pointed out that Ukrainians government dismissing Ukrainian officials for corruption def seems like an internal affair to me

as for the second post,nowhere in that did you reference anything connected with Americas actions overseas
    it was all 100% about their internal affairs,from abortion laws to their second amendment
    seems like your rule gets remarkably flexible when it needs to

Reviews

of course i think someone can have an opinion on ukraine joining the eu,even if that person lives
    in the eu or not just as i can have an opinion on other countries internal affairs
    you put the restriction that countries internal affairs were none of your business on yourself,not me
    i just pointed out that Ukrainians government dismissing Ukrainian officials for corruption def seems like an internal affair to me

as for the second post,nowhere in that did you reference anything connected with Americas actions overseas
    it was all 100% about their internal affairs,from abortion laws to their second amendment
    seems like your rule gets remarkably flexible when it needs to
    I don't get involved with Afghanistan because the people in power it hasn't invaded and killed people on other countries. They are not telling other countries what to do they have kept themselves to themselves.
    Unlike the US who have leveled countries killing millions in the name of freedom while now rolling back on those freedoms.

Anyhow it appears to stand as this.
    I don't care about Afghani women not having the same rights as Afghani men.
    You don't care about Israel committing genocide in Palestinian and Israel also illegally bombing Syria killing civilian justifying by not wanting it's enemy operating on its border.

If you can justify genocide fair play to you.
    As for the US

Reviews

I don't get involved with Afghanistan because the people in power it hasn't invaded and killed people on other countries. They are not telling other countries what to do they have kept themselves to themselves.
    Unlike the US who have leveled countries killing millions in the name of freedom while now rolling back on those freedoms.

Anyhow it appears to stand as this.
    I don't care about Afghani women not having the same rights as Afghani men.
    so if a country murders and tortures its own people you will be unconcerned and silent because
    they're "keeping themselves to themselves". Right.got it

You don't care about Israel committing genocide in Palestinian and Israel also illegally bombing Syria killing civilian justifying by not wanting it's enemy operating on its border.

If you can justify genocide fair play to you.
    As for the US
    you've managed to miss out Russia when mentioning those currently bombing Syria yet again
    bit of a blind spot for you that
    Last edited by Forceuser; 09-03-23 at 02:48.

Reviews

Reviews

so if a country murders and tortures its own people you will be unconcerned and silent because
    they're "keeping themselves to themselves". Right.got it

you've managed to miss out Russia when mentioning those currently bombing Syria yet again
    bit of a blind spot for you that
    What business is it of mine to get involved.
    Take the US? They are happy with an uprising in Syria and arming separatist there because the don't like the leadership of Syria. I order to protect the separatist they have troops on the ground in Syria. Did the US feel the same when parts of Ukraine rose up in uprising? No it didn't. Happy to arm one set of separatist but not another. That's selective. Take Saudi Arabia it's a dictatorship who's leveled it's neighbour, it's kills plenty of its people every year. Does the US decide that dictatorship needs toppling? No it arms it. Again selective a bit like yourself. You only care when told to care.

Didn't mention the US either bombing Syria in that previous post only Israel. Funny how you brought up Russia bombing them and not the US also bombing and occupying it.
    BIT OF A BLIND SPOT FOR YOU THAT?
    US have bombed Syria several times this year along with Libya, and other countries. But I bet you missed all that.
    But if a Russian farts on a train in Belgium you'll post about it.

Reviews

But if a Russian farts on a train in Belgium you'll post about it.
    Is that a chemical attack or a dirty bomb?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lighthearted2022 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (09-03-23), Forceuser (09-03-23), Noregrets (10-03-23), SofiaTheMod (09-03-23)