Page 198 of 251 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

Reviews

To late for Common Sense!

A few things apart from NATO/EU It seems most nations have had enough common sense and balls to stay out of this conflict, the consequence of which is the Russia is virtually unaffected by the economic sanctions, which TBH I was surprised at, in fact Russia is doing more trade with the rest of the world now -

https://thestandwitheamondunphy.com/episode/1560/

This is a war which can have only one winner and what happens when Russia does win it? Where is the exit strategy for the west?

Zalensky is an actor on a stage and essentially, the war would already have reached a solution without him there and probably a less painful one than will happen, even if negotiated by China or Trump!

The relationship between The Ukraine and Russia is complex - Trotsky, Kruschev and Breszhnev were all Ukrainian, kind of like The Anglo-Irish and Us, in this country.

There was a very silly notion doing the rounds that our recent arrivals (and yes, I want to help, but Ukrainian Males of fighting age arriving here, when it's illegal in Ukrainian Law for them to leave, is absolutely stomach churning), would go back home at some stage, take it from me they won't! If these folk were tech geniuses this might be good, they are in their holes, they come across as hard nosed peasants!

Even though it is a big bully acting the bollocks in reality, there is also a slight element of house keeping about it, don't forget this war has been going on for 8 years!

Ireland which has no universal health care system or no right to housing for its citizens has taken in over 55,000 which means there are more here than our own indigenous ethnic minority - the travellers (and no disrespect and a big shout out to the ladz, AFAIK they are great devotees (male travellers) of this site!). France has taken in around 100,000 and the luvlee Hey everybody let's be liberal Dutch have taken in less than 80,0000, they are far bigger economies than us and ones where their citizens have very real rights!

So when is this absolute fuckdoggery going to stop? When?
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. Default

: This is a whole new level -

Russia issuing a direct threat to attack US commercial satellites !?

I haven’t looked into it yet ;

/ the conscripts footage to me seems staged .. the footage is unconfirmed ,

but wholly plausible - they just looking too healthy and bright to be Rus imo .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    To late for Common Sense!

A few things apart from NATO/EU It seems most nations have had enough common sense and balls to stay out of this conflict, the consequence of which is the Russia is virtually unaffected by the economic sanctions, which TBH I was surprised at, in fact Russia is doing more trade with the rest of the world now -

https://thestandwitheamondunphy.com/episode/1560/

This is a war which can have only one winner and what happens when Russia does win it? Where is the exit strategy for the west?

Zalensky is an actor on a stage and essentially, the war would already have reached a solution without him there and probably a less painful one than will happen, even if negotiated by China or Trump!

The relationship between The Ukraine and Russia is complex - Trotsky, Kruschev and Breszhnev were all Ukrainian, kind of like The Anglo-Irish and Us, in this country.

There was a very silly notion doing the rounds that our recent arrivals (and yes, I want to help, but Ukrainian Males of fighting age arriving here, when it's illegal in Ukrainian Law for them to leave, is absolutely stomach churning), would go back home at some stage, take it from me they won't! If these folk were tech geniuses this might be good, they are in their holes, they come across as hard nosed peasants!

Even though it is a big bully acting the bollocks in reality, there is also a slight element of house keeping about it, don't forget this war has been going on for 8 years!

Ireland which has no universal health care system or no right to housing for its citizens has taken in over 55,000 which means there are more here than our own indigenous ethnic minority - the travellers (and no disrespect and a big shout out to the ladz, AFAIK they are great devotees (male travellers) of this site!). France has taken in around 100,000 and the luvlee Hey everybody let's be liberal Dutch have taken in less than 80,0000, they are far bigger economies than us and ones where their citizens have very real rights!

So when is this absolute fuckdoggery going to stop? When?
    It's 2022. Common sense is an endangered trait on the verge of extinction. Hence the irony of being called 'common' sense.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 27-10-22 at 13:45.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IDF2 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (29-10-22)

Reviews

Worst Bond movie ever man ....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (29-10-22)

Reviews

To all that think we are neutral you are not living in reality (Sorry, Clare I still love you. But you are on the wrong side of history.) but when the Russians sent their Navy to intimidate us before the Ukrainian invasion it was the last straw. I saw it for what it was. A fucking threat to keep out of their business.

Well, Fuck you Putin, and the Russia you have created.
    Last edited by IDF2; 29-10-22 at 07:57.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Worst Bond movie ever man ....
    But the best bond song ever!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IDF2 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (29-10-22)

Reviews

I have no interest anymore in Russian people.

As long as you put up with Putin.

Reviews

I love Russian women... genuinely met a fair few abroad. I met one girl on this site who I'm sure really was Russian as I know a little bit about Russia and she was all over that. She was telling me about the town she was from so not just "Eh Moscow" and showing me where it was. She was motoring with reviews and then disappeared .

"From Russia With Love"...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IDF2 View Post
    To all that think we are neutral you are not living in reality (Sorry, Clare I still love you. But you are on the wrong side of history.) but when the Russians sent their Navy to intimidate us before the Ukrainian invasion it was the last straw. I saw it for what it was. A fucking threat to keep out of their business.

Well, Fuck you Putin, and the Russia you have created.
    Russia sent their navy to intimidate us?.
    You sure?. Or it it more plausible that Russia sent it's navy to send a signal to the UK and French (NATO member) who just happened to have warships in the black sea doing naval exercises at the same time that while you have warships near our country we can have warships near yours. Can I ask you who were the UK and French trying to intimidate by having naval training so far from their countries and so close to Russia?