Page 150 of 251 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    again,it was in reference to my admiration for the polish effort
    never mentioned anything about myself or what i've done or not done

always better to ask first than to jump to conclusions

I did ask how many of your fellow man you have helped. You answer was. "We are talking in reference to refugees taken in by Poland.
    Your answer leads me to assume you yourself have helped none of your fellow man during this terrible time. I also take from your answer you can talk the talk but when it comes to walking the walk you sht away and let others do it and then say it's a noble thing.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    I did ask how many of your fellow man you have helped. You answer was. "We are talking in reference to refugees taken in by Poland.
    Your answer leads me to assume you yourself have helped none of your fellow man during this terrible time. I also take from your answer you can talk the talk but when it comes to walking the walk you sht away and let others do it and then say it's a noble thing.
    wow! what assumptions you make! lol

not that i need to but for your own information,i live in a rented apartment at the moment so housing anybody wouldn't
    be an option
    i have donated some money to a ukrainian charity,proof of which you can find further back in this thread

but either way,and once again,quote was not in reference to me
    only in your own head
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

wow! what assumptions you make! lol

not that i need to but for your own information,i live in a rented apartment at the moment so housing anybody wouldn't
    be an option
    i have donated some money to a ukrainian charity,proof of which you can find further back in this thread

but either way,and once again,quote was not in reference to me
    only in your own head

I never claimed the quote was in reference to you did i. I simply said it's easy for you to say such quotes but acting on them is different story. Then asked how many of your fellow man you helped.
    Your quite happy to say Poland are noble for their sacrifice taking in refugees. Plenty of refugees in Ireland could use a place to stay and someone to make sacrifices for them. But typically you are all talk no action.

Reviews

I never claimed the quote was in reference to you did i. I simply said it's easy for you to say such quotes but acting on them is different story. Then asked how many of your fellow man you helped.
    Your quite happy to say Poland are noble for their sacrifice taking in refugees. Plenty of refugees in Ireland could use a place to stay and someone to make sacrifices for them. But typically you are all talk no action.
    yeah,i'm sure the irish red cross will let me move refugees into my one bedroom
    rented apartment with me
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

yeah,i'm sure the irish red cross will let me move refugees into my one bedroom
    rented apartment with me
    Those who talk the talk always have excuse you not walk the walk. Your another shinning example of that. Great at praising others from behind a keyboard. I'm amazed at the amount of people like you I've come across on various platforms that are living in accommodation that's unsuitable for others to live in. All talk but excuses made when asked why they aren't helping.

Reviews

Those who talk the talk always have excuse you not walk the walk. Your another shinning example of that. Great at praising others from behind a keyboard. I'm amazed at the amount of people like you I've come across on various platforms that are living in accommodation that's unsuitable for others to live in. All talk but excuses made when asked why they aren't helping.
    not excuses,just facts
    stop making assumptions and unfounded accusations about me
    it comes across as obsession

Reviews

not excuses,just facts
    stop making assumptions and unfounded accusations about me
    it comes across as obsession
    "Facts" if you say so.
    I'm sticking with excuses.
    It's all people who talk you on other platforms are good for.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

joggon (15-08-22)

Blog Entries

I think it is enough guys...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheSavannah View Post
    I think it is enough guys...
    nay,miss Savannah!
    he hath impuned my honour!
    i demand satisfaction!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

TheSavannah (15-08-22), UnFulfilledScott (16-08-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Deleted View Post
    We all have a point of view: positive/neutral/ negative, and even tho it is hard sometimes, I do accept that people can't always be in agreement.

I (aren't we all) witnessed so much in this lifetime already and I am not even close to retirement :0 (Grandparents talking about WW2, huh, ancient history now)

These are fucked up times for sure, we better stay strong however different our opinions are..
    Unfortunately the only thing that we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

joggon (15-08-22), Rockerman (16-08-22)