Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2506

Thread: Ukraine

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    New instances of atrocities against Ukrainian POW's coming to light

*do not read below links if sensitive or squeamish

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukra...22-7?r=US&IR=T

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...pow-stuck-pole
    Reading that put my mind back to ISIS times .. how be these different ?

The barbarity and intended terror , unthinkable

: Here’s an intercept from 3 months ago >>

( not for sensitive souls ) :

Btw , uploader recently changed the thumbnails to these garish designs from a very modest simple logo .

Content is still the same as before .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (08-08-22)

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

Tensions in Bosnia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

bloody Americans at it again, not only do they start a way in Ukraine but now trying too in China, now Biden and others trying to destroy Trump, at least Trump had balls and did speak his mind no matter how much they tried to censor him. The big shots are untouchable while the innocent ordinary people are left to die as always

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

joggon (15-08-22)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    bloody Americans at it again, not only do they start a way in Ukraine but now trying too in China, now Biden and others trying to destroy Trump, at least ‘T’rump had balls and did speak his mind no matter how much they tried to censor him. The big shots are untouchable while the innocent ordinary people are left to die as always
    What mind ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    Some neck on him

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

joggon (15-08-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    What mind ?
    Better mind than Biden,Sometimes the old saying, better the devil you know ...and so true, theyre now trying to pin things on Trump so he has no chance in next election, he got alot of supporters and still growing after the complete shambles Biden has made of Ukraine, China and his own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney2808 View Post
    Some neck on him
    They all do, but Putin is slowly beating them, no better man

Reviews

What happened to Russia’s anti-war movement?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...i-war-movement
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

War Propaganda About Ukraine Starting to Wear Thin

https://covertactionmagazine.com/202...-to-wear-thin/

Most particularly are American efforts to maintain an increasingly skeptical public’s support for its faltering and hugely costly geopolitical ambitions in Ukraine.
    So far it hasn’t been too difficult to package a message for general consumption, a drive-through narrative if you will, that is easily accessible and digestible by a trusting public, particularly when that same public has been globally denied key factual insights into the background of a long running complex conflict into which they have been seduced as blindfolded supporters.
    The current crisis in Ukraine is however different; it has seen the pro-Western media machine cultivate and disseminate disinformation, propaganda and fake news on a previously unseen scale. While the U.S. and its NATO allies prosecute their proxy conflict on the ground, in the air, and at sea, another illicit battle is being fought on social media, TV and radio.
    Of course, propaganda and the winning of “hearts and minds” is nothing new when it comes to conflict. As far back as the 19th century Governments were aware of how important the narrative was at home, they actively sought to suppress details which they thought may be offensive or unhelpful to the home audience.
    In the second Boer war in South Africa (1899-1902), when the British Army’s colonial war was failing it resorted to imprisoning Boer Women and children in vast ill equipped concentration camps where a stunning 26,000 of them would die from starvation, ill treatment and disease. The British actively considered creating a publicity campaign to hide the true horror of the hellish camps, including false reports and newspaper stories
    ( remainder on link above)
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings