Page 12 of 251 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

1. Default

Naive , or troll ? ^^^^^^^^

Perhaps just ill informed …

Glaring !!

Last edited by Stephanie; 23-02-22 at 20:16.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Gthomas (23-02-22), Mrbean76 (23-02-22)

3. Default

Russian tanks rolling into Ukraine — NOW !

West has got no balls . / Biden a bloodless buffoon with his declaration in Jan ,

and now - Nothing . …. and the World follows that lead .

State of Emergency declared in Ukraine …

: WHAT IS AN INVASION !?

: Foreign military force in territory of a Sovereign Nation .

It’s Happening Now .

Remember what happened Jan 6 in US - if there’s No repercussions : it’s only a dress rehearsal !

Putin getting away with invading Ukraine without even a Peep out of NATO >>> next :

: Care to guess ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (23-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSpirit View Post
    I like Putin and no amount of western propaganda is going to convince me otherwise.

The Donbas war has been going on for almost a decade now: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas and the separatists have gained the upper hand and Putin finally accepts their independence. Countries break up all the time, this is not something Putin decided to whip up in a fit of nostalgia as the western media seems to be making out. Russia accepting Donbas should end the ongoing bloodshed.

Even the US analysts all tend to agree that Putin will not go further than eastern Ukraine, 100% positive he will not attack the whole country.
    What exactly do you like about Putin?
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    What exactly do you like about Putin?
    He is only troll!
    I said my position on few languages base info. The way he discusses, looks like he's one of Russia troll.
    Take me to the moon babe...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gthomas For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (24-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalSpirit View Post
    I like Putin and no amount of western propaganda is going to convince me otherwise.

The Donbas war has been going on for almost a decade now: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas and the separatists have gained the upper hand and Putin finally accepts their independence. Countries break up all the time, this is not something Putin decided to whip up in a fit of nostalgia as the western media seems to be making out. Russia accepting Donbas should end the ongoing bloodshed.

Even the US analysts all tend to agree that Putin will not go further than eastern Ukraine, 100% positive he will not attack the whole country.
    I can agree that countries breaks up.
    Let's break Russia! Give historical parts of Russian federation to its real owners. Give back Murmansk to Finland, Kaliningrad region back to Germany, Sachalin to Japan, Siberia to China... Let autonomic countries run free they territory, build up own economy. Where's Chechnya? Brutally made even 2 wars to keep them inside...
    I like how he's running the country, but only when it's peaceful... Today's and last 20 years history says different things. Hope he will go to jail for innocent people blood. If he wants to keep everything to future generations decisions, there's no need to go to war.

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Gthomas (24-02-22), LLLLL (24-02-22)

Reviews

So it happened... War in Ukraine.
    Motherfucker Putin! Hope he's goes to hell

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gthomas For This Useful Post:

SteveB (24-02-22)

Reviews

The West will hope the Russians get bogged down and get a bloody nose from this.

Russia making it very clear what will happen if they are opposed. Unfortunately, from the Ukrainian point of view, it is pointless fighting a war you cannot win.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

jessicabp (24-02-22)

Reviews

And for those who had any doubt about Putin,or that he was seriously considering a peaceful
    negotiation,his declaration of "war to demilitarise neighbour" was recorded 3
    days ago
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    The West will hope the Russians get bogged down and get a bloody nose from this.

Russia making it very clear what will happen if they are opposed. Unfortunately, from the Ukrainian point of view, it is pointless fighting a war you cannot win.
    Pray for Spring when the ground thaws - and tanks Sink x