Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How is Everyone's Gag Reflex?

Default How is Everyone's Gag Reflex?

For all of the submissive's out there who like to be face fucked, how is your gag reflex?

Do you find yourself puking or almost puking as a result of having your face used, or is it just another day at the office for most of you?

I have good reflex but at same time I haven't been lucky enough to come across someone who was possibly aggressive enough or big enough to push limits andreally use my throat, any recommendations

3. The Following User Says Thank You to omaguy For This Useful Post:

MrSub (03-02-22)

Candy crush ts aka raica. That member of hers will challenge the deepest of throats

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billyfunzo For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (05-02-22), MrSub (02-02-22)

Vivien Rubin

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomtom7 For This Useful Post:

MrSub (02-02-22)

Quote Originally Posted by omaguy View Post
    I have good reflex but at same time I haven't been lucky enough to come across someone who was possibly aggressive enough or big enough to push limits andreally use my throat, any recommendations
    Could give you a few names of gals who wouldn't mind drilling your throat, but I guess cock size is to be a considered. How big a cock have you taken?

Quote Originally Posted by billyfunzo View Post
    Candy crush ts aka raica. That member of hers will challenge the deepest of throats
    Petite girl with a huge cock looks sexy as hell. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting but would love her whole 9 inches down my throat

10. Default

Gagging is half the fun for me. Forcing my head down on a cock or strapon as far as it will go, that feeling of choking, unable to breath. Wonderful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishFetishGuy2020 For This Useful Post:

MrSub (03-02-22)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishFetishGuy2020 View Post
    Gagging is half the fun for me. Forcing my head down on a cock or strapon as far as it will go, that feeling of choking, unable to breath. Wonderful.
    https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...m_campaign=cpc

You should try wear a metal chastity cage during the session. If you pull back your foreskin and have it rub off the metal when locked in you'll be in for a wild time.

Amazing sensation on its own, but coupled with a spot of throat fucking, you'll be lucky to remember your own name at the end of the session

Thought I'd include a video that you might appreciate also.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrSub For This Useful Post:

DavesNotHere (07-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrSub View Post

You should try wear a metal chastity cage during the session. If you pull back your foreskin and have it rub off the metal when locked in you'll be in for a wild time.

Amazing sensation on its own, but coupled with a spot of throat fucking, you'll be lucky to remember your own name at the end of the session

Excellent MrSub, excellent. A rough mouth fucking tranny monster cock video always goes down well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

MrSub (03-02-22)

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrSub View Post

Thanks, I shall take a look at that when I'm not surrounded by other people!

Funny thing is, I don't cum all that easy, can take ages. For me, the fun part, the thrill, us the getting used part. If I cum, I cum, if I don't, I leave a quivering mess anyway.

But still, I'm looking forward to watching that.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishFetishGuy2020 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (05-02-22)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast