Thread: Will we ever learn

Default Will we ever learn

So me like a fool committed the usual mortal sin yesterday😂. Was in Dublin 9 and called a certain person looking for a quick appointment but unfortunately they didn't answer so I scrolled through all the ladies and called a girl who I knew would be in a certain place etc and low and behold I was correct.

That's when the mistake happened.
    No reviews.
    No Verifeid Pictures etc

So what I got was my own fault.

Absolutely shocking service. It was so bad I'm actually laughing at myself all day at such stupidity. We always say don't go if no reviews etc and I never review really so I can still only blame myself.

Please read reviews and be very careful if you don't have much money and you can't afford to waste money like I always seem to do.

From today if they have no reviews or verified pictures......IM STAYING AWAY. 🤣🤣
    Last edited by eloscar; 08-01-22 at 14:07.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eloscar For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (08-01-22), Rua (06-02-22), TonyB (08-01-22), user023 (09-01-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by eloscar View Post
    So me like a fool committed the usual mortal sin yesterday��. Was in Dublin 9 and called a certain person looking for a quick appointment but unfortunately they didn't answer so I scrolled through all the ladies and called a girl who I knew would be in a certain place etc and low and behold I was correct.

That's when the mistake happened.
    No reviews.
    No Verifeid Pictures etc

So what I got was my own fault.

Absolutely shocking service. It was so bad I'm actually laughing at myself all day at such stupidity. We always say don't go if no reviews etc and I never review really so I can still only blame myself.

Please read reviews and be very careful if you don't have much money and you can't afford to waste money like I always seem to do.

From today if they have no reviews or verified pictures......IM STAYING AWAY. ����
    It happens even the best of us.
    Not that I'm the best of us, but it has certainly happened me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

Rua (06-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by eloscar View Post
    Please read reviews
    be careful there too tho

if you click on a reviewer and see they have 15-50 reviews all perfect
    5 stars, i wouldn't be trusting them too far either.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Rua (06-02-22)

It happens to us all, I reckon I've met 600 girls from this site in well over a decade and a big proportion of them were average at best with dozens absolutely awful..

A recent encounter was up there as one of the worst, the lady in question covered my bits with what could only be described as a rubber bag/pouch while trying to pleasure me!! 🤭🤭
    After 5 minutes I had enough and got dressed.

And as I didn't have the correct payment, and she said she didn't have change, she made an extra 20 bucks from me.

Still, It doesn't put me off THAT much, well not enough to quit anyway, I suppose I'm fortunate in that iv a good paying career, i can afford to take a gamble every so often in the hope I strike gold.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Myshadow For This Useful Post:

Rua (06-02-22)

Happens to all of us you come out kicking yourself for waisting money. Still I put up a recommendation here a while ago for a fantastic girl the best I have ever met in this country and the heavy hitters on here came out in force saying I was lying and I had something going on with the lady so after that I just gave up .so now I just wait and go to Spain once a month for a few days it's a whole different setup there for half the price per hour and to be honest I have never met a bad girl there so well worth the trip.

10. Default

Happens to the best of us

11. Default

This is why I spend a decent amount of time before deciding on who to visit.. And if they're good, I'll just make repeat visits when they're in town..

I'm a creature of habit 🤣

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Myshadow View Post
    It happens to us all, I reckon I've met 600 girls from this site in well over a decade and a big proportion of them were average at best with dozens absolutely awful..

A recent encounter was up there as one of the worst, the lady in question covered my bits with what could only be described as a rubber bag/pouch while trying to pleasure me!! 🤭🤭
    After 5 minutes I had enough and got dressed.

And as I didn't have the correct payment, and she said she didn't have change, she made an extra 20 bucks from me.

Still, It doesn't put me off THAT much, well not enough to quit anyway, I suppose I'm fortunate in that iv a good paying career, i can afford to take a gamble every so often in the hope I strike gold.

Glad someone said it.

Nail on the head the same summary from myself.