Thread: Does size matter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    Lol wagging tounge for half an hour with fingering forget about the in out motion, it's in and UP, as if making a 'come hither' motion. The G spot exists and it's on the upper wall as if up towards the belly button. Get this technique right and prepare for things to get VERY wet!. Another reason why putting a pillow under her hips in missionary will drive her wild. Also pay lots of gentle attention to the clit and she will be putty in your hands.

You're welcome!
    Seems we agree Jenny - glad that I got it right in my post in the first instance .... & it seems to have worked for our 'followers' on the thread anyway . Either way, the only way that I discovered the 'come hither' technique .. was 'listening' to my partner(s) over the years (God ... a man that listens !) .. and, OK, a bit of follow-up research ! Men tend to focus only on the anterior part of the clitoris for stimulation, which pops up for attention, which of course is admirable; however, the posterior (for the layman) aspect (OK the 'G' spot) of the clitoris is especially key ! Glad I listened well at all those lectures .. over the years !