Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does size matter

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JennyIrish View Post
    The gspot is a more tricky devil to pin down but theres lots of fun to be had in locating it lol
    I feel like this would need a pre-appointment manicure for any gents interested in this

You don't want him showing up like this
    You wont know, until you try!

Reviews

Lol wagging tounge for half an hour with fingering forget about the in out motion, it's in and UP, as if making a 'come hither' motion. The G spot exists and it's on the upper wall as if up towards the belly button. Get this technique right and prepare for things to get VERY wet!. Another reason why putting a pillow under her hips in missionary will drive her wild. Also pay lots of gentle attention to the clit and she will be putty in your hands.

You're welcome!
    Absolutely brilliant advice on the " In and up come hither motion " .... Put in practice yesterday and she loved it.... I was always more in and out with a bit of come hither but doing that from start and not going in and out made things a lot wetter. Thanks Jenny!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    They love a tickle.

As long as you don't tickle their feet
    You know smallhorn, I don't really like feet as a woman stuck her foot in my face once and told me to suck her big toe, no way, I always ask them to keep the high heels on now,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (12-01-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    You know smallhorn, I don't really like feet as a woman stuck her foot in my face once and told me to suck her big toe, no way, I always ask them to keep the high heels on now,
    Ah you're doing it wrong so pal.

I met a mistress before, as soon as I was in the door I was told to strip naked, kneel down and open my mouth. I obliged and received a big toe in the mouth.

10/10 recommend, would do again.

Send nudes

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Oooh maybe that could be a side business, cunninglingus instructor, what a dream job ha ha! Although in fairness it's not that complicated, gentle tounge + clit = happy lady. The gspot is a more tricky devil to pin down but theres lots of fun to be had in locating it lol

Mmmm-hmm

Reviews

Lol wagging tounge for half an hour with fingering forget about the in out motion, it's in and UP, as if making a 'come hither' motion. The G spot exists and it's on the upper wall as if up towards the belly button. Get this technique right and prepare for things to get VERY wet!. Another reason why putting a pillow under her hips in missionary will drive her wild. Also pay lots of gentle attention to the clit and she will be putty in your hands.

You're welcome!
    Seems we agree Jenny - glad that I got it right in my post in the first instance .... & it seems to have worked for our 'followers' on the thread anyway . Either way, the only way that I discovered the 'come hither' technique .. was 'listening' to my partner(s) over the years (God ... a man that listens !) .. and, OK, a bit of follow-up research ! Men tend to focus only on the anterior part of the clitoris for stimulation, which pops up for attention, which of course is admirable; however, the posterior (for the layman) aspect (OK the 'G' spot) of the clitoris is especially key ! Glad I listened well at all those lectures .. over the years !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234