Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Knighthood for Tony Blair

Reviews

Default Knighthood for Tony Blair

Very sad and he does not deserve it, started a war based totally on lies, in a sane world, all he should be getting is a bowl of porridge in prison from her majesty

I voted for Boris last time and was going to vote for Rodney Starmer this time but when he says Tony deserves his knighthood then he gets the boot from me too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

TonyStark (04-01-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    Very sad and he does not deserve it, started a war based totally on lies, in a sane world, all he should be getting is a bowl of porridge in prison from her majesty

I voted for Boris last time and was going to vote for Rodney Starmer this time but when he says Tony deserves his knighthood then he gets the boot from me too
    You can still vote for Tony https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/si...d-1237420.html
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

C'mon man, how can you say he doesn't deserve it?
    The dude did exactly what his masters in Washington told him to do.

Reviews

Hail to the chief. Blair is a prick!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

UnFulfilledScott (04-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Hail to the chief. Blair is a prick!
    Blair is a war criminal.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UnFulfilledScott For This Useful Post:

TonyStark (05-01-22)

Reviews

Yes I agree. He smirks like a Cheshire cat. Oh and he got away with it all and got knighted for good measure. That is truly fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Yes I agree. He smirks like a Cheshire cat. Oh and he got away with it all and got knighted for good measure. That is truly fucked up.
    The worst part of all this is that they purged the party of anything remotely leftist in order to anoint Starmer.

Reviews

Yes he got Iraq completely wrong, but without him Northern Ireland would still be at war. Yes Hume led but he needed a strong support cast including Clinton

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldfool For This Useful Post:

Banger (05-01-22), Barney Rubble (05-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    Yes he got Iraq completely wrong, but without him Northern Ireland would still be at war. Yes Hume led but he needed a strong support cast including Clinton
    Is this a well thought out opinion of yours?

Reviews

Yes it’s well thought out. To get peace in the North you needed Dublin London and Washington engaged. We nearly blew it by having Bruton who stalled the process.
    He also got Labour re-elected which has not happened often

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldfool For This Useful Post:

Banger (05-01-22), Barney Rubble (05-01-22)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast