Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicoli

Default Nicoli

Hats off and a round of applause for Nicoli, not just for being a stunning lady but also for her thoughtful an informative comments on the forum. I visited her once but the meeting didn't go as I hoped mainly because I wasn't very experienced and made a few schoolboy errors. I hope to rectify that later this month (if she's still here) and I'm really looking forward to experiencing her dressing service.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tony516 For This Useful Post:

Rees (03-01-22)

I actually came to say the same thing. I've never had the pleasure of meeting her in person but I am definitely going to change that as soon as possible. She seems like someone well worth knowing.

M.

Lads, you could at least drop a pic so we know what you're talking about.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony516 View Post
    Hats off and a round of applause for Nicoli, not just for being a stunning lady but also for her thoughtful an informative comments on the forum. I visited her once but the meeting didn't go as I hoped mainly because I wasn't very experienced and made a few schoolboy errors. I hope to rectify that later this month (if she's still here) and I'm really looking forward to experiencing her dressing service.
    Hahaaaaa... been there, bought the t-shirt..
    You never forget your first "insertion"..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tony516 View Post
    The meeting didn't go as I hoped mainly because I wasn't very experienced and made a few schoolboy errors..
    I'm not very experienced either so I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what those schoolboy errors were so as i don't make them too ? Thanks.

First of all, I didn't allow enough time for the meeting and felt a bit rushed while I was there. Now I always allow at least an hour either side of a one hour appointment to take the pressure off. Also, I have since learned that relaxation is the key to a successful session so I've finally learned not to let my nerves get the better of me. Sounds simple doesn't it? Anyway, I suspect everyone has their own 'golden rules.'

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tony516 For This Useful Post:

Andyamcc (12-01-22)

you gota laugh at these guys🤣never met and think they know a ts🤣she blackmailed me into meeting several years ago,then gave a crap service,would never ever go back,stay away guys🤣

Reviews

Just curious how did you get blackmailed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to irishjp For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    Yeah, definitely need to relax, i still find it hard to do sometimes
    I struggle with this too

Quote Originally Posted by boingoooooo View Post
    you gota laugh at these guys🤣never met and think they know a ts🤣she blackmailed me into meeting several years ago,then gave a crap service,would never ever go back,stay away guys🤣
    A dubious statement and allegation, sir. Personally speaking, Nicoli has provided me with a memorable experience - way more than a service - every time, and her numerous reviews compliment my sentiment whilst you seem to have failed to issue a review on her other than this post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast