Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: squeal on a rat thread

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    The techies here must have only two speeds slow and backwards

nbt
    That's not only the techies here... Try to get a plumber etc. ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post

I was refering to Patricia techies , i was by no means trying to slander irish contractors

nbt

Maybe. I just thought it would be good to make it as simple as possible.
    You see, then there will be a rat mark, a trusted reviewer mark, first review mark... wouldn't this build up just more confuse?
    Also if you label someones first review, he might just makes up few more reviews to look genuine.
    There will always be plenty fakes around nevermind how much time and effort you put into spotting them. So I would just make people aware of it by simply stating, that some reviews might not be trustfull as no review system can guarantee this and simply highlight the reviewers who are trusted by EI.
    no it would make searching through reviews less confusing for ppl looking through so they can easily chhose not to read the reviews unless they are trusted.

of course of faker may make up more reviews to cover themselves, infact there one reviewer with 11 reviews, even then i wouldn,t give them a trusted mark because of the nature of the reviews and a fake or 2 on their list.

the trusted reviewer scheme will be applied with common sense and also with the ability to revaluate and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    no it would make searching through reviews less confusing for ppl looking through so they can easily chhose not to read the reviews unless they are trusted.

of course of faker may make up more reviews to cover themselves, infact there one reviewer with 11 reviews, even then i wouldn,t give them a trusted mark because of the nature of the reviews and a fake or 2 on their list.

the trusted reviewer scheme will be applied with common sense and also with the ability to revaluate and learn.
    Fair enough. It will be a huge job though. Hope you know what you get yourself into
    Wish you a good stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    I was refering to Patricia techies , i was by no means trying to slander irish contractors

nbt
    Really lucky you if you have a different experience.

Reviews

This site is not hosted in Ireland perhaps that is your problem maybe you need to ring a plumber in Ireland might be quicker
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567