Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally it’s time for my first time

Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
    As a person with extremely experience on this situation i think my opinion is more than reliable,i live the both situations, and the size doesn't really matter, of course I'm not talking about a 12" monster, I'm talking about myself, 8" and really experienced, I never had problems with clients complaining,especially the first timers, you just need to know how to do, make you relax and comfortable, make u feel free and in a sensual atmosphere.
    About the instructions for cleaning inside and all that, some clients doesn't have that option, or they come straight from work, or just can't do it at home, that's fine if some clients can do it, but it's not really a problem for me.
    U need to focus more in your mind , prepare yourself to don't be too nervous, if u have lucky to be with a nice girl dhe will know exactly how to make you calm down and enjoy your time with pleasure and not pain.
    Good luck in your new experience
    xxx
    With a reply like that I think you are going to be quite busy for a while🤪🤪🤪

Reviews

That first feeling when the initial pain or discomfort turns to pleasure must be great on your first time. Again something I'm afraid of. But hopefully someday

Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
    As a person with extremely experience on this situation i think my opinion is more than reliable,i live the both situations, and the size doesn't really matter, of course I'm not talking about a 12" monster, I'm talking about myself, 8" and really experienced, I never had problems with clients complaining,especially the first timers, you just need to know how to do, make you relax and comfortable, make u feel free and in a sensual atmosphere.
    About the instructions for cleaning inside and all that, some clients doesn't have that option, or they come straight from work, or just can't do it at home, that's fine if some clients can do it, but it's not really a problem for me.
    U need to focus more in your mind , prepare yourself to don't be too nervous, if u have lucky to be with a nice girl dhe will know exactly how to make you calm down and enjoy your time with pleasure and not pain.
    Good luck in your new experience
    xxx
    This is probably the best advice and most honest on here I’ve seen in years of browsing.

Before my first, I jumped in and never thought to much about it, luckily I didn’t read forums or reviews, or ask for advice, as even now I feel reviews or posts can sometimes influence me, go in to it knowing what you want.

Do whatever makes you happy, you’ll realise it’s all pretty much the same and you’ll either love it or find it indifferent, it won’t change you either way. Just don’t fall in love

4. The Following User Says Thank You to seand For This Useful Post:

nicoli (22-12-21)

I'm also agree 100% with you
    Let's have fun and enjoy while we can
    xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by seand View Post
    This is probably the best advice and most honest on here I’ve seen in years of browsing.

Before my first, I jumped in and never thought to much about it, luckily I didn’t read forums or reviews, or ask for advice, as even now I feel reviews or posts can sometimes influence me, go in to it knowing what you want.

Do whatever makes you happy, you’ll realise it’s all pretty much the same and you’ll either love it or find it indifferent, it won’t change you either way. Just don’t fall in love
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123