Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: addicted??

1. Dick addicted??

Anyone else addicted to availing of services from these beautiful ladies? I cant seem to get enough .. I just love the thrill of a new experience..
    Do you feel the same ? Or have I lost my mind lol

Share your thoughts !

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to theirishpunter For This Useful Post:

hitman76 (27-11-21), IDF2 (26-11-21), irishjp (26-11-21), S94310 (26-11-21), TonyB (26-11-21)

You must be loaded

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anseo123 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (26-11-21)

Reviews

In more ways than one !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theirishpunter View Post
    Anyone else addicted to availing of services from these beautiful ladies? I cant seem to get enough .. I just love the thrill of a new experience..

Share your thoughts !
    Do you use the review system to help you make your choices?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (26-11-21)

Reviews

If you have both the money and opportunity it could quickly become addicted!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just a bit of info to understand the psychology behind any type of addiction.

I just copy paste from a place to give you and idea of how and addiction works from the behaviour point of view.

The Social learning model (There are other models too.)

Prior to the 1970s, substance dependence was understood purely in terms of a physical reliance on a substance and the experiencing of withdrawal symptoms in its absence. Russell (1976) introduced the idea that dependence is not only chemical but also behavioural and social in nature. It is based more on the user's thoughts about the substance, and what it is like to be 'under the influence' of the drug itself.

The key points of the social learning model can be summarised in the following way:

Anyone who engages in an activity that they find pleasurable is at risk of developing dependence on that activity.

Dependence is a learned behaviour that results from conditioning, modelling and thinking about the substance.

Dependence on an activity/drug or person exists in degrees. The greater the dependence then the greater the negative feelings experienced in the absence of the activity.

Dependence is a normal facet of human behaviour. It only becomes a problem when the individual experiences a number of negative consequences as a result of their behaviour, but continues to do it anyway.

A sense of compulsion, of wanting to engage in a behaviour (such as drug use, or punting), but knowing that one really shouldn't, is the hallmark of addictive behaviour. People talk about a sense of having handed over control to the drug/person/object.

In wanting to do something very much but knowing that one shouldn't, behaviour becomes erratic. 'Bingeing', ambivalence, secrecy, unreliability, rationalisations and vows of abstention are common.

Addictive behaviours are only terminated when the individual makes the decision that the costs of continued use are vastly greater than the benefits.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rockonallnite For This Useful Post:

115dawg (26-11-21), Harry123 (26-11-21), oldfool (26-11-21), Privet (26-11-21)

Its definitely a worry , I find myself fantasising and browsing the site more often.
    Selecting the right girl, contacting them and then there's that feeling of being led into a room by one of these beautiful girls, its such a thrill.

I'm pretty new to punting, but my punts are becoming more frequent, not sure I want to stop, but think I need to restrict my visit to a few times a year.

I think I could easily go down the rabbit hole

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 115dawg For This Useful Post:

babygravy (26-11-21), IDF2 (27-11-21)

13. Default

If money was no object I would definitely avail on a regular basis. 100% addictive.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishjim79 For This Useful Post:

babygravy (26-11-21), S94310 (26-11-21)

Reviews

I really couldn't think of anything better to be addicted to.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clubcard For This Useful Post:

babygravy (26-11-21), IDF2 (26-11-21), irishjp (26-11-21), S94310 (26-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theirishpunter View Post

Share your thoughts !
    No......but then I have a life
    No two way's about it, I am the best looking punter in Ireland.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast