Thread: Hair laser removal

Default Hair laser removal

Hey does anyone know of a place in limerick that does hair laser removal around the private area , anyone tried this or what methods do other use ,as the saying goes the cleaner you are the dirtier you can be

I am a fan of laser hair removal, but I know my lady in Dublin does. I didn’t do the private area but, I did a good part of my body like legs, belly etc. it is amazing!!!!

It all depends on how thick and how dark your hair is. The darker it is the easier the removal. Shave before the day(don’t wax) as the machine needs to see the hair root. So always shave or use hair removal cream

Don’t use sunbeds two-three days before and two three days after as it will hurt like a bitch! And you may also get burns.
    It is an individual process,and there isn’t a fixed number of sessions, but you will see results from the second time of going.
    It will slightly sting(as it is your private area) and the intensity of the laser will grow as you advance in sessions but it is well worth it.
    Sessions are scheduled every 3-4 weeks, so if you want to travel I recommend my lady in Dublin. She is lovely ❤️
    I don’t however recommend therapy clinic as they didn’t do anything to me, personally.
    There is also the option of buying the laser thingy from Phillips at home and do it from the comfort of your own house but I don’t think it will do much. I hope that helps. It will feel wonderful after 4-5 sessions
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (25-11-21), Rooney2808 (18-11-21), S94310 (18-11-21), TheSavannah (18-11-21)

I've been shaving the lot for years.
    MACH 5 every morning in the shower.
    Freshly presented every day.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PatNoPubes View Post
    A man true to his name!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (19-11-21)

Quote Originally Posted by PatNoPubes View Post
    Sometimes you can have an ingrown from shaving. But I do appreciate a man who goes through with the effort of manscaping
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (25-11-21)