Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: 5,483 Covid-19 cases confirmed today

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Conspiracies? If that were true it would be great. This is the most disgusting form of population control imaginable, ocostrated by the few that own the world's banking systems, with the view of getting people into debt and culling the world's population. Where do you think govs get the money to run economies from? Jesus? Global warming got nowhere did it?

By the way, your a tough guy. No doubt about that. 😁

Westside
    I thought it was all George Soros?

Please educate me. You and teacher Tim or whatever his current user name is, great stuff alright. Governments getting more money by killing people off and crushing companies and having to dump out a load of money on social welfare and stimulus. Yeah that sounds like it would work.

But getting people into debt, genius. That type of thing could lead to inflation, housing bubbles. If anything went wrong maybe the banks might be a bit exposed though, could lead to a financial crisis if the debts were unstable. Hmm, that wouldn't happen though, we've no experience of that ever happening.

Genius. These political and banking geniuses, releasing a virus to control us all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (20-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    I thought it was all George Soros?

Please educate me. You and teacher Tim or whatever his current user name is, great stuff alright. Governments getting more money by killing people off and crushing companies and having to dump out a load of money on social welfare and stimulus. Yeah that sounds like it would work.

But getting people into debt, genius. That type of thing could lead to inflation, housing bubbles. If anything went wrong maybe the banks might be a bit exposed though, could lead to a financial crisis if the debts were unstable. Hmm, that wouldn't happen though, we've no experience of that ever happening.

Genius. These political and banking geniuses, releasing a virus to control us all.
    How ?
    You mean for the first time in history all western and chinese governments have come together to control us ?

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (20-11-21), TonyB (20-11-21)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Interesting factual information from the HSE.

Everyone here can interpret the information the way they like.

https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/respiratory/...n%20Report.pdf
    " I always leave them better than I found them"...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rockonallnite View Post

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    How ?
    You mean for the first time in history all western and chinese governments have come together to control us ?
    yes I know we all think the Irish government is so inept it can't manage its way out of a wet paper bag. But also they are such geniuses to come up with this clever scheme to enrich themselves, cull the population, ensure their re-election, and bow down to their globalist overlords.

Increasing their revenues by killing off taxpayers, bankrupting businesses and passing out record levels of financial support.

I can't believe nobody ever thought of that before. It's just brilliant.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (20-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rockonallnite View Post

There is nothing but an abstract in that file. Unless for some reason there was meant to be more than one page?

Can you link to the location you got it, not just the file itself please. Initial looking at the file is not promising, the only researcher I could find with that name is an undergraduate, and an analysis of Dr. John Campbell's YouTube videos is hardly novel research...

Based on the failure to convince with your previous Irish Times article, I'm not expecting much here, but fair play for keeping trying.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (20-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    yes I know we all think the Irish government is so inept it can't manage its way out of a wet paper bag. But also they are such geniuses to come up with this clever scheme to enrich themselves, cull the population, ensure their re-election, and bow down to their globalist overlords.

Increasing their revenues by killing off taxpayers, bankrupting businesses and passing out record levels of financial support.

I can't believe nobody ever thought of that before. It's just brilliant.
    Sound
    But if they do what you believe
    Where do there get their future revenue from?

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (20-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Sound
    But if they do what you believe
    Where do there get their future revenue from?
    They're going to wipe out all the intelligent people with the virus, then they'll develop an AI that will slowly enslave us to the point where we will be just working to serve the AI.

Over time they will develop a mind control mechanism and bio electronics so that we can plug into a virtual world. While we're connected there they can harness our untapped electrical and brain energy to advance their schemes and to enrich their own lives.

Once people are addicted to this virtual world they will no longer want to disconnect and they will become fully embedded into it. At that stage their end goal will be achieved and humans will only serve as biochemical batteries, because all the fossil fuels will have already been deleted by then.

It's a subtle strategy, but if you think about it, it makes total sense. Already you have to be careful not to say the word Alexa... Just saying...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (21-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Nphet are assholes. Do you really think that these idiots while in their younger years would abide by the restrictions that they expect ppl to follow? Hypocrites.

Westside
    Exactly, assholes obsessed with the power they’ve been given and which they now never want to relinquish.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Exactly, nobody does misery better than us, we love a bit of drama but this shits got to end, the stress and a strain on people both financial and mentally has got to stop, the cure is much much worse than the disease at this stage and people are done with it, threads like this one just perpetuate the fear, talking about stuff that might happen, ffs give us a break, I might win the lotto or I might get hit by a bus, I’m not going to spend my day obsessing about either.
    Well you won’t win the Lotto as it hasn’t been won in months. It’s a farce, stopped playing years ago when they added more numbers and decreased your odds even further. Wankers.

Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast