Thread: To come or not to come, that is the question..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default To come or not to come, that is the question..

So ive been thinking about this of late and i said id throw it out to the masses for some opinions. Ive found myself on occasion (not that often thankfully) where the lady in question i am visiting is either just so damn hot, or its been too long in my case, whereby before you can say Boo, the deed is done and all of a sudden im sitting back in the car after 15 mins, showered and all, going "ah ffs". My question is if many people here have a cheeky tug before a punt, as in my opinion the best thing about punting to me is the the excitement of meeting a beautiful woman, the way she dresses, the way she feels, or smells and if your really lucky you click on a personality level as well. To be honest cumming at the end is a bonus and dont get me wrong, who doesnt want that, but id happily spend a half hour or so in the company of a beautiful woman and walk out the door at the end happy. I hope im getting my point across but would be intersted on other peoples opinions or experiences..... Have a great weelend everyone.....stay safe...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LERO1969 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (13-11-21)