Thread: Agadir Morocco

Reviews

Default Agadir Morocco

Myself & a few of my mates are heading to Agadir next week. Is it safe to go for a massage with extras and is it more expensive than here ? Thanks

Never been there myself but have heard its a great spot

3. The Following User Says Thank You to blackfrancis For This Useful Post:

claremorris (13-11-21)

4. Default

Been there many times but never came across massage with extras. Pubs and clubs would have quite a few ladies knocking around but with the money you pay for drinks and to security to leave with girl, extra cash the taxi drivers will demand. It gets quite awkward and plus you cant bring the local ladies to hotels

Enjoy the trip and do report back on the massage with extras maybe even with a dm on where you went and how you got on with it all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pathfinder2011 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (17-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder2011 View Post
    Been there many times but never came across massage with extras. Pubs and clubs would have quite a few ladies knocking around but with the money you pay for drinks and to security to leave with girl, extra cash the taxi drivers will demand. It gets quite awkward and plus you cant bring the local ladies to hotels

Enjoy the trip and do report back on the massage with extras maybe even with a dm on where you went and how you got on with it all.
    I read some very old punter posts claiming that extras are available in hotel spas...

7. Default

Only just came across this thread but I have to say that Agadir is probably the best place in the world for massage with HE and anything else that you might be able for.
    In the 20 plus years that I've been going there, I think I only came across one place that didn't provide extras and even that massage was done without being covered by a towel and she was wearing a bikini.
    Most of the hotels with SPAs are generally operated independently of the hotel and cash is king.
    A Hammam, which is a bit like a soapy massage is about 250 dirhams which is €25. HE is about €10 extra and full service for between €30 and €50.
    After 5 days of twice a day at different locations, I'm usually in a hoop and then I generally opt for massage and, I say to the therapist that I'll pay extra if she can bring it to life.
    There is a great selection of therapists and generally most of them have some training in massage.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lifestoogoodjim For This Useful Post:

blackfrancis (20-06-22), Rua (24-06-22)

9. Default

Any steer on exact hotels for this? PM if you wish

Could you please pm best hotel for this as heading to Agidir soon

Pm if suits better
    Thanks amillion

12. Default

Going to Agadir in the new year. Would love some insider tips on where are good places to visit.