Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Allergens.........

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    Ahh sure why bother with EpiPen's at all then. Best let natural selection take its course if its that rare.

One turtle get a McDonald's straw stuck In its nose and the whole world are slurping milkshakes through a soggy paper straw now.

I hope you never ever have to experience it. Really stupid mindset to have. One person dying from an allergic reaction that can be prevented is one to many.
    Actually if not for modern medicine - and epi pen in this case - natural selection indeed

would take its course and - in this case - segment of population with genetic predisposition to

allergies ( fatal allergies ) Would ‘die out’ and not perpetuate it into next and next and next generations ..

If not for intervention , peanut allergy etc. would be gone within a generation .. grim thought of how

Far be it that I would advocate for such an approach , but we Are seeing an

astronomical increase in illnesses that historically would have been ‘rare’ .

We Are diluting the physical hardiness of the species ..

* have you s’thing against turtles 🐢 .. ? X

** me think : right to do away with plastic , but do dislike them paper straws x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (02-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Actually if not for modern medicine - and epi pen in this case - natural selection indeed

would take its course and - in this case - segment of population with genetic predisposition to

allergies ( fatal allergies ) Would ‘die out’ and not perpetuate it into next and next and next generations ..

If not for intervention , peanut allergy etc. would be gone within a generation .. grim thought of how

Far be it that I would advocate for such an approach , but we Are seeing an

astronomical increase in illnesses that historically would have been ‘rare’ .

We Are diluting the physical hardiness of the species ..

* have you s’thing against turtles �� .. ? X

** me think : right to do away with plastic , but do dislike them paper straws x
    No I've nothing against turtles at all but I do hate trying to suck a milkshake through a soggy paper straw though. My point was that if worldwide its not acceptable for a turtle to be harmed why does the OP think its ok for allergies to be ignored.
    Would all the stupid straw sniffing turtles die out after a generation? No

Reviews

Why are we not questioning the fact we need a straw to drink a drink?

Just change the lid design on soft drinks from the fast food joints.
    Life is a journey, complete it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lol brb View Post
    Why are we not questioning the fact we need a straw to drink a drink?

Just change the lid design on soft drinks from the fast food joints.
    Easier get rid of the straw sniffing turtles than fill the potholes in out roads I suppose. Anyway you just cant enjoy a milkshake without a straw. ��
    Last edited by Clubcard; 02-11-21 at 08:54. Reason: Seriously like those turtles. I'll endure the paper version for now

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I was watching Star trek the movie with all the non Star trek actors.
    Someone dived off a space ship high up in the sky and grabbed hold of another person.
    Lol

What a complete joke. So in 200 years time health and safety will let anyone do anything and anyone will be willing to breathe the same air as another person never mind skydive.

The world has gone completely mad.

The only thing that make sense is
    The publican has my money and I have my piss
    Because movies now are facts and determine government policy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    So rare that the we have an easily searchable term like 'Mylan EpiPen scandal' ?

Dunno man.
    Your trolling was good back in the day when you were feigning ignorance whilst shitting all over people suffering from depression.
    You just sound like a lazy worn out husk of yourself nowadays.

Sad.
    Not my fault ppl are too stupid to understand a point.

Westside

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    No I've nothing against turtles at all but I do hate trying to suck a milkshake through a soggy paper straw though. My point was that if worldwide its not acceptable for a turtle to be harmed why does the OP think its ok for allergies to be ignored.
    Would all the stupid straw sniffing turtles die out after a generation? No
    There may be a genetic component when it comes to some allergies but that is not what is thought is behind the rise in food allergies. So natural selection as described elsewhere in this thread would serve only to allow people to die who can be treated.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...rgy-are-rising

The simple answer is we don't know exactly why there is an increase in incidence, and we need to study more. Most likely it is environmental. But the thinning of the herd attitude would not ultimately work.

Reviews

Exactly my point. The OP needs to get a grip

Reviews

There is an argument that the shit going into food with modified lab ingredients over the years has to be taking its toll within the food chain globally and affecting humans. I’ve seen a few documentaries on tv. Crazy stuff altogether.

Plenty of “first world “ countries up to all sorts of food fabrication as I call it that aren’t ethical .

Food standards and manufacture protocols are very different in a lot of places , what’s ok’d in some places ain’t allowed in Europe.

AND…..!!!!! As for the assault on meat eaters and cattle farming in general - please just fuck off, if you don’t eat meat who cares. It’s the new agenda here. Really grates me. I won’t be shamed to stop eating meat, not a hope.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by td1 View Post
    There is an argument that the shit going into food with modified lab ingredients over the years has to be taking its toll within the food chain globally and affecting humans. I’ve seen a few documentaries on tv. Crazy stuff altogether.

Plenty of “first world “ countries up to all sorts of food fabrication as I call it that aren’t ethical .

Food standards and manufacture protocols are very different in a lot of places , what’s ok’d in some places ain’t allowed in Europe.

AND…..!!!!! As for the assault on meat eaters and cattle farming in general - please just fuck off, if you don’t eat meat who cares. It’s the new agenda here. Really grates me. I won’t be shamed to stop eating meat, not a hope.
    But that doesn't really align with sudden onset anaphylaxis after only one or two exposures to a food. Peanuts for example, are hardly lab modified, nor are shellfish.

Not that I disagree in general, it's just I don't think this food standards issue is related directly to food allergies.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast