Thread: Irish TS Claudia

Default Irish TS Claudia

Well lads, just a quick one, I'm mad to visit irish claudia but as she's in Dublin it's always hard to have the time! But I'm just wondering is she worth the trip up? I'm only in the Laois/Kildare area but there's just something telling me to stay away? I no there plenty of good reviews and she looks absolutely stunning in all her pics..
    Just curious to see has anyone any experiences with her?

Reviews

Never met her mate but you have a gut feeling like that from my experience it's best to stick with it!

3. Default

Never had a meet with her She defo knew I was checking her out. Wish I said something.

She is a stunner, seems like she has a tight body
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 01-11-21 at 16:58. Reason: Location not allowed

I've actually met her and tbh it was one of my best experiences off here , go for it

Reviews

Any link?

Can’t find her

Seems to gone off her again for a while, she was here yesterday lol! Search irish ts claudia twitter, should give you a good memory refresh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by StradLad69 View Post
    Seems to gone off her again for a while, she was here yesterday lol! Search irish ts claudia twitter, should give you a good memory refresh
    Thank you……

Reviews

I visited her a few years ago and it was one of the most disappointing sessions I have had. Firstly when I asked her to wear the pvc suit on her pics, she said that would be €50 extra. When I went to leave she reluctantly put on the gear. Then she seemed totally disinterested and was just going through the motions, didn't get a hard on, just giving me a disinterested hand job. Funnily when it was finished she got all chatty and we had a pleasant conversation about pets and the like. However I wasn't paying for a chat!

I've meet her 3 times. Each time better than the last. Definitely worth the vist

Met her in Cork a few years ago. Typical Dublin girl, obsessed with property

The meeting was very good. Did everything I ask for including CIM & Watersports. Fucked me with a giant strapon for good measure also.