Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who needs nostradamus when you've got westsidex.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by enda915 View Post
    5 people? Fair enough. That's an accurate representation of the millions of people who've had covid. I spent 6 months contact tracing and let me tell you, Covid is no joke. You do not understand the fear in someone's voice when they tell you their symptoms, the same symptoms that have killed their family members. I've contact traced more than your 5 people, at the peak I was making up to 70 phone calls a day, trying to record and map new symptoms linked to newer strains. Remember, at the start we didn't know loss of taste/smell was a symptom. The people against the vaccines, the green pass, the HSE, NPHET, they are looking for something to complain about, simple as. They don't want to follow rules because they are too proud. Nobody has an issue with mandatory wearing of a seat belt, but as soon as you have to wear a mask on the LUAS the tinfoil hats come out. But what do I know.
    Big difference with being thrown out of a moving object and covering your mouth.

Westside

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Your obcessed with me. Have you no life?

Westside
    Oh it doesn't take much from my life to correct you

Reviews

Im going to predict the future peeps. No crystal ball or 50e needed. Are you ready for your covid booster. I'm not.

Westside
    I am all for that - keep the boosters coming.

Children -Gonzo & Westside behave - no trick or treating for you two next year unless you behave - make-up & blow each other a kiss

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Oh it doesn't take much from my life to correct you
    Bravo. Yourself and bean aren't sisters by any chance? Looks like all your education came to some use for you. Anyway you go back to the lab and I'll go back living.

Westside

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

TonyB (01-11-21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I am all for that - keep the boosters coming.

Children -Gonzo & Westside behave - no trick or treating for you two next year unless you behave - make-up & blow each other a kiss
    Wait till they start charging for them. You'll be sleeping with your underpants for cover.

Westside

Reviews

Im going to predict the future peeps. No crystal ball or 50e needed. Are you ready for your covid booster. I'm not.

Westside
    Any chance you can keep this stupidity to Facebook or some other form of social media?

Also, what prediction did you make? You asked a question and told us your answer.

This bullshit about vaccinations is moronic and the dumbing down of society is frightening. We have used vaccines to eradicate Smallpox, beat Polio prevent kids getting measles, mumps and rubella, protect people from HPV but a small portion of nutters online now have an issue with a vaccination that is saving more lives. Fucking thicks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Any chance you can keep this stupidity to Facebook or some other form of social media?

Also, what prediction did you make? You asked a question and told us your answer.

This bullshit about vaccinations is moronic and the dumbing down of society is frightening. We have used vaccines to eradicate Smallpox, beat Polio prevent kids getting measles, mumps and rubella, protect people from HPV but a small portion of nutters online now have an issue with a vaccination that is saving more lives. Fucking thicks!
    Not on social media. So the bullshit about vaccines is moronic? Wtf are cases getting so much out of hand so? Speaking of kids getting measles didn't work for me. Almost died of measles. Almost, unfortunately for some🏥

Westside

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

TonyB (01-11-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thebestlaidplans View Post
    I had covid and it didn't stop me or keep me bed bound because Im under 80 without a co-morbidity.
    Like any flu would
    So what

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by enda915 View Post
    5 people? Fair enough. That's an accurate representation of the millions of people who've had covid. I spent 6 months contact tracing and let me tell you, Covid is no joke. You do not understand the fear in someone's voice when they tell you their symptoms, the same symptoms that have killed their family members. I've contact traced more than your 5 people, at the peak I was making up to 70 phone calls a day, trying to record and map new symptoms linked to newer strains. Remember, at the start we didn't know loss of taste/smell was a symptom. The people against the vaccines, the green pass, the HSE, NPHET, they are looking for something to complain about, simple as. They don't want to follow rules because they are too proud. Nobody has an issue with mandatory wearing of a seat belt, but as soon as you have to wear a mask on the LUAS the tinfoil hats come out. But what do I know.
    So it's you that was doing the contract tracing

Reviews

Not on social media. So the bullshit about vaccines is moronic? Wtf are cases getting so much out of hand so? Speaking of kids getting measles didn't work for me. Almost died of measles. Almost, unfortunately for some��

Westside
    The current vaccines are obviously a scam by big pharma. They haven't worked. Apparently you won't be as sick and less likely to die. Hmmm. But according to CSO.ie there were no extra deaths.
    So the new excuse is hospitals won't be overrun. So why not do something about our shambles of a health system. Nothing has changed in 2 years, still a shambles.
    There were more people in ICU in Ireland in 2018 than at anytime in 2020. Why isn't that in the news?

Covid, like climate change is a religion.
    Don't let actual facts get in the way.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

ga1 (02-11-21)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast