Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sligo

As someone said earlier they had surveillance on the place for a while so I wonder is it just the 2 caught. Also seems they admitted what they were up to outside, I'd always have the selling a phone story ready to go and deny everything, they seem to try sucker you in by hinting that your helping them but are really trying to catch you out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bondvillian1 For This Useful Post:

TommyH123 (22-10-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bondvillian1 View Post
    As someone said earlier they had surveillance on the place for a while so I wonder is it just the 2 caught. Also seems they admitted what they were up to outside, I'd always have the selling a phone story ready to go and deny everything, they seem to try sucker you in by hinting that your helping them but are really trying to catch you out.
    Ultimately if I ended getting questioned by the cops I'd probably shite myself. I'm not great with authority.

This is why I'm particularly careful about picking careful ladies.

I've had zero hassle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clubcard For This Useful Post:

irishjp (22-10-21)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My worse case was when the garda rang me during the meeting! I thought they had followed me!! I was ready to jump from the third floor.!! That was a closed call! I kept my cool, and they didn't suspect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    Ultimately if I ended getting questioned by the cops I'd probably shite myself. I'm not great with authority.

This is why I'm particularly careful about picking careful ladies.

I've had zero hassle
    Haven't had any issues following the same myself but you'd be surprised how your brain would react and give you that bit of steel when threatened with having your name on the front of the papers.

Quote Originally Posted by rockonallnite View Post
    My worse case was when the garda rang me during the meeting! I thought they had followed me!! I was ready to jump from the third floor.!! That was a closed call! I kept my cool, and they didn't suspect anything.
    Mine was after coming out from a meeting in Santry, I had a missed call and googled the number, it was Santry Garda station. I did panic for a minute until I rang back and it seems scammers had spoofed their number.

Reviews

You'd think the Guards would be better out preventing crimes than bothering about what adults do behind closed doors, I don't believe all this trafficking stuff they spin about, any woman I've ever met has been doing what she wants herself as far as I can see, and that's nobodies business but her own. I'd say some of the Guards are having the odd wee visit themselves on the qt too.
    Last edited by piehunter; 23-10-21 at 00:11.

9. Default

Sligo man here and I can tell you full well it's who you know not what you know keeps you out if trouble in this town!

I spent all last seek in Sligo...only one advert most of that time and was outcall only so I didn't call. Believe me its not easy viiting there and being a horny male these days
    Bad news is I'm in Mayo all next week and it'as almost as bad.

Can't wait to hit Galway again, or heaven!!! a week in Dublin

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pete cavan For This Useful Post:

claremorris (24-10-21)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pete cavan View Post
    I spent all last seek in Sligo...only one advert most of that time and was outcall only so I didn't call. Believe me its not easy viiting there and being a horny male these days
    Bad news is I'm in Mayo all next week and it'as almost as bad.

Can't wait to hit Galway again, or heaven!!! a week in Dublin
    There was 4 during the week and one is right up the road from the Garda Station..it's near to a popular spot among the Gardai to stop for a coffee and a snack between their breaks.

Reviews

I go
    You go
    We all
    Go to
    Sligo

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast