Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back Door Neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by Harry123 View Post
    Oh Gosh..Well I live in 2 story semi D house overlooking a bungalow house...and yes there she is..in all her bra and undies glory..my back door baby..
    She em is not too bothered about curtains..and it's driving me insane

I work upstairs and my office is close to the bathroom ..a perfect viewing spot..I know I may end up arrested..but I can't concentrate during early mornings and evening when she is applying all over tan to herself...what a beautiful ass with total tight tong..help me..

nice View I guess …..I just realise with I change I don’t pull the curtain all the time (forgetting ) but u made me very aware now ….. I should be more careful not to disturb my neighbours 😇💋
    Play and don't regret !
    Belfast today and tomorrow !

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

f1 away (14-10-21), InfinityDark (14-10-21), irishjp (14-10-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    nice View I guess …..I just realise with I change I don’t pull the curtain all the time (forgetting ) but u made me very aware now ….. I should be more careful not to disturb my neighbours ����
    Just leave the curtain open kyla better looking at amazing Window then looking at wall

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to f1 away For This Useful Post:

kyla (14-10-21)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

nice View I guess …..I just realise with I change I don’t pull the curtain all the time (forgetting ) but u made me very aware now ….. I should be more careful not to disturb my neighbours 😇💋
    You are not disturbing anyone Kyla...you are just entertaining them for free...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockonallnite For This Useful Post:

kyla (14-10-21)

Quote Originally Posted by f1 away View Post
    Just leave the curtain open kyla better looking at amazing Window then looking at wall
    most of the time is ))) I always realise too late ….and to be completely honest sometimes I forget to close the foot of my bathroom too and they can see while I showe ! ����������
    Play and don't regret !

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

rbpdick (14-10-21)

Quote Originally Posted by rockonallnite View Post
    You are not disturbing anyone Kyla...you are just entertaining them for free...
    True ….just thought not all are single ����������
    Play and don't regret !

Reviews

most of the time is ))) I always realise too late ….and to be completely honest sometimes I forget to close the foot of my bathroom too and they can see while I showe ! ����������
    Why cant i have a neighbour like you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rbpdick For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Harry123 View Post
    Oh Gosh..Well I live in 2 story semi D house overlooking a bungalow house...and yes there she is..in all her bra and undies glory..my back door baby..
    She em is not too bothered about curtains..and it's driving me insane

I work upstairs and my office is close to the bathroom ..a perfect viewing spot..I know I may end up arrested..but I can't concentrate during early mornings and evening when she is applying all over tan to herself...what a beautiful ass with total tight tong..help me..
    Indulge me but what's a total tight thong. Dont think I've seen a loose one or a tight one.

13. Default

[QUOTE=Ketchup;2383657]By any chance are harry and kyla neighbours.

nice View I guess …..I just realise with I change I don’t pull the curtain all the time (forgetting ) but u made me very aware now ….. I should be more careful not to disturb my neighbours
    I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore

14. The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityDark For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast