Thread: Cruel Mistress

Default Cruel Mistress

I have been with a few mistresses before. Some are not very professional and work out of standard apartments. I am looking for someone who will take full control and give me a good hiding. Used to visit a dungeon in rathmines years ago and it was great. Any recommendations for now. Going to take the plunge on Thursday.

Reviews

As usual, if you are looking for well equipped premises in Dublin, I don’t think there are more than a few. If I
    was to make a recommendation for you based on those advertising right now, it would definitely be Mistress Scarlett. Highly professional, well equipped, and well able to deliver what you are seeking

There are quite a few seriously good dommes in Ireland. Although there that good they are really busy and sometimes hard to get an appointment. If you do get to see mistress scarlet probably anyone you ever see again will be not quite as good 😁😁😁

4. Default

I know the place you are speaking of and the Mistress was an amazing lady and a great mentor to me when I started out and I bought some of her equipment when she retired. Please email me if you wish to further a possible session.

Reviews

I experienced the milking machine in the Rathmines dungeon mentioned above and, later, in Mistress Scarlett's lair. The lady in Rathmines was wonderful and so is Mistress Scarlett. Mistress Scarlett has taken me to places I never would thought I could go to. She has a great range of equipment and a wild and extremely deviant imagination.

Reviews

I have experience Mistress Scalett Milking Machine myself and her canes.