Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How important is the venue.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by enda915 View Post
    You really had no idea?? Huh. I really, really want to tell you I'm lying. Unfortunately im not the only one to come across this. I've seen it mentioned in reviews.

Going back to my previous comment, it's what's inside the provider's control that matters to me, not what's outside their control. Shabby apartment with clean sheets trumps 5* hotel room with a beach towel on the bed.
    I remember one time after I soiled the base sheet the lady of the room got really angry with me for not controlling myself better. She later proceeded to scrub the sheet with a nail brush and soap.
    I suppose that displays a degree of concern for the next fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    I remember one time after I soiled the base sheet the lady of the room got really angry with me for not controlling myself better. She later proceeded to scrub the sheet with a nail brush and soap.
    I suppose that displays a degree of concern for the next fellow.
    Gross. Why would you bother to clean it? Straight into washing machine 90C program. Bye. New client, new bedsheet, new pillow cases, new towel prepared for new client for use. Not for bed. End of the story. I won’t lie down twice on the same bedsheet. Or on towel?! The same way I treat my clients. All nice and clean.
    Last edited by MichelleFox; 20-09-21 at 18:02.

I look forward to meeting you soon, lovely Gentlemen ♡
    Yours Michelle Fox 💋
    https://www.exclusive-michelle-fox.c...ocations-dates

www.exclusive-michelle-fox.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleFox For This Useful Post:

TommyH123 (20-09-21)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234