Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: watersports

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    341
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default watersports

    heres a question for the girls and the guys

    i have had a string of requests lately for watersports to be performed on me,personally i dont do it,im the only one who'll be pissing during a session baby
    i was wondering though are there girls who do it and is it popular.
    im new to the industry so obviously there are still some things i need to learn but i didnt think watersports or hardsports on a girl was a thing that was really done,nieve nieve nieve i know but i do like to maintain some of my innocence

    thoughts people???????
    0862267698

    "Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature." Marilyn Monroe

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/10565/...sh-escort.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sohaile69 View Post
    heres a question for the girls and the guys

    i have had a string of requests lately for watersports to be performed on me,personally i dont do it,im the only one who'll be pissing during a session baby
    i was wondering though are there girls who do it and is it popular.
    im new to the industry so obviously there are still some things i need to learn but i didnt think watersports or hardsports on a girl was a thing that was really done,nieve nieve nieve i know but i do like to maintain some of my innocence

    thoughts people???????

    I think its a dom/sub thing i give ws but dont take, because i'm generally dom and pissing on someone is seen as degrading so i have no problem at all doing that to clients if there subby.
    Now a client wanting to piss on a girl would suggest that there dom and with that theres not too many doors i would open.
    When it comes to dom/sub i'm definately the one with the remote control

    Elle x
    Last edited by Alana; 04-07-09 at 08:31. Reason: same applies to hardsports

  3. #3

    Default

    Not my thing at all. I'll old fashioned me . I think Elle is bang on though. Some dude wants you to piss on him, fair enough. Just don't let anyone do it to you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    323
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice101 View Post
    Not my thing at all. I'll old fashioned me . I think Elle is bang on though. Some dude wants you to piss on him, fair enough. Just don't let anyone do it to you.
    Old Fashioned or New Fashion, pissing is just sick, what's nest? blop blop?!

    Please girls, dont let them piss on you, there's no need to go that far to keep your business good, plus if I smell piss off your body I be sure to know the previous client did

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I used to do it on my recent girlfriend & vice versa I think its harmless escorts should try it maybe ask for an extra 20 to do this service, this is not a disrespectful request I think
    I'm a posh person.......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    323
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I used to do it on my recent girlfriend & vice versa I think its harmless escorts should try it maybe ask for an extra 20 to do this service, this is not a disrespectful request I think
    I'm a posh person.......
    Charge 50!!! if they really want it that bad!

    EP, I respect whatever you're into, I have never tried it or want to but whats the deal with it?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    30

    Default

    What's the matter with you, you bunch of Muppets, straight down the back of the throat, then follow it with something special.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    Charge 50!!! if they really want it that bad!

    EP, I respect whatever you're into, I have never tried it or want to but whats the deal with it?
    Like I said Silo we are all different I am so into it though not every girl is into it I was going out with a lovely girl few yrs ago suggested mutually pissing on each other in the shower(of course!) she was absolutely disgusted & didnt take my calls for hours after

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    323
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Like I said Silo we are all different I am so into it though not every girl is into it I was going out with a lovely girl few yrs ago suggested mutually pissing on each other in the shower(of course!) she was absolutely disgusted & didnt take my calls for hours after
    haha I dont blame her, I'd say most people wouldnt be into it! most people wouldnt drink their own pee, and in fact, drinking it is actually good for you, first cup in the morning, your pineal gland releases a revitalizing fluid overnight to replenish the body, not all of it gets used up so its good to run it through again!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Hav to admit the reason i use escorts is purely for domination.im really submissive and like wen the girl has total control and there is no better way of showin this than her pissin on you.it just says im in charge here and i can do anythin i want and thats wat turns me on about it.dominatrices are amazing.it stuff i cant do without escorts,watersports,bondage,rimming,strapon.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •