Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Reviews System Changes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Reviews System Changes

    We will be making a number of changes to the reviews system over the coming days and weeks.

    One of these is that we are going to have 2 reviews moderators.

    These review moderators will read every review sent into this site and approve or decline it, they will also add notes to reviews where required, or edit info out if required. Also one of the changes we are going to make is a new "Trusted Reviewer" system where gents that are considered trustworthy reviewers will be assigned this status. I will be adding a full list of the changes we will be making to this post shortly.

    I will be getting the two reviews moderators set up over this weekend, so they will be able to start in their role from Monday onwards.

    The two reviews moderators will be pats bodyguard and ninebythree.

    I have chosen very carefully and have confidence pats bodyguard and ninebythree will do a great job. I would also like to thank them both for accepting this challenge.

    Our staff will still continue to monitor reviews, and if any escort or client is not satisfied with the reviews moderators at any point, of course they can complain to me.

    Pat x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Great news Patricia and best of luck to the two guys..........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Smile Good luck.

    Best of luck boys.

    Looks like the review system will finally be sorted out.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    We will be making a number of changes to the reviews system over the coming days and weeks.

    One of these is that we are going to have 2 reviews moderators.

    These review moderators will read every review sent into this site and approve or decline it, they will also add notes to reviews where required, or edit info out if required. Also one of the changes we are going to make is a new "Trusted Reviewer" system where gents that are considered trustworthy reviewers will be assigned this status. I will be adding a full list of the changes we will be making to this post shortly.

    I will be getting the two reviews moderators set up over this weekend, so they will be able to start in their role from Monday onwards.

    The two reviews moderators will be pats bodyguard and ninebythree.

    I have chosen very carefully and have confidence pats bodyguard and ninebythree will do a great job. I would also like to thank them both for accepting this challenge.

    Our staff will still continue to monitor reviews, and if any escort or client is not satisfied with the reviews moderators at any point, of course they can complain to me.

    Pat x
    Pat, if you do "edit info out if required" will you pm the reviewer to let him or her be aware of this.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Congratulations to the new Review Moderating team.....well it's more of a duo really, pb&nbt or maybe it's nbt&pb. It sounds like some kind of unusual optional extra to me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Pat, if you do "edit info out if required" will you pm the reviewer to let him or her be aware of this.
    If everyone feels we should we could do this, but usually material will not be edited out of reviews unless it is threats or something equally unacceptable.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    If everyone feels we should we could do this, but usually material will not be edited out of reviews unless it is threats or something equally unacceptable.
    That's fair enough, thanks.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  8. #8

    Cool great news...so who will trust me..only myself ,,lol

    who will trust me ....could i write new reviews?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerryboy View Post
    who will trust me ....could i write new reviews?
    Well if your English improves as rapidly as it seems to have over the past hour.....you should write a thesis on them.

  10. #10

    Smile hi

    thanks a lot...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •