Thread: Being a Slave

Default Being a Slave

Hey,

Keep having thoughts of being a slave for a mistress, I'd like a mistress to advertise me as an extra to service her clients. Wondering if this would be something that would interest a mistress or maybe it'll just keep being a thought.

Most professional Dommes would consider having you as an addition to her sessions with other subs but first you need to prove you are loyal, obedient and trustworthy sub. Lots of men contact us to be used during sessions/filming/webcam/forced bi sessions and so on, but most are fantasists or just very unreliable. If you’d like to be considered as a long term sub for a Domme, I’d suggest you book a few sessions and ask for training. You should discuss with a chosen Domme what’s your goal and if she’d include you in her sessions when you prove you are worthy.
    Hope it helps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VIPKinkyLilly For This Useful Post:

Mistress Silke (31-08-21)

Thanks for taking the time to respond Lilly, very helpful and this was the route I'd imagine I would have to take. I suppose that I would like to meet a Domme that would be willing to consider this once I've proven myself but was unsure if this would be something Dommes are interested in. I'll continue to do my research.

The best would be if you contact a Domme directly and make it clear what are you looking for. I have subs in different countries who expressed their willingness to be a part of the sessions I do. They all had had a few sessions at least, prior using them during sessions with other submissives. I also use them to create my content etc. You just need to be honest, clear in communication and reliable when you offer to serve.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VIPKinkyLilly For This Useful Post:

bigjohhny (29-08-21)