Thread: How important is a good conversation to a great meeting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2b View Post
    It’s good to talk or is it….

Since an appointment is for time and companionship, how important is a good conversation with the advertiser or is your primary focus on the service.

How important is it that the advertiser is a good listener or a good conversationalist. Who usually does the talking

What do you talk about, the weather, COVID, or is it more of a flirty chat.

Is the conversation at the start of the meeting or at the end?

Which advertiser do you think are great to have a chat with.

Do advertisers like to have a client that they can speak with and does it make a difference to the meeting.
    It's very important to be able to have a conversation with a lady, especially if you want to visit her numerous times.

I've met a few with little or no English and I'd never see them again for that reason.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

2bornot2b (17-08-21), Emily2308 (19-08-21), FullIrish (18-08-21), Noregrets (18-08-21)

Reviews

I really like it when I can have a conversation. I feel really awkward if there is no conversation or the ladies lack of English limits a good conversation.

I really enjoy a good chat on arrival, kinda breaks the ice unless it's a conversation about the type of service I'm looking, that really puts me off and makes me feel awkward lol
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

2bornot2b (17-08-21), Emily2308 (19-08-21), FullIrish (18-08-21), Mrbean76 (17-08-21), Noregrets (18-08-21)