Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: LUTHER give an answer!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Smile LUTHER give an answer!!!!!!!!

    luther my friend would please give an anwer!!!!!!!

    i have
    1- bigeasy he said he visit me on dublin on 24/12/06

    i was in FRANCE from 6 of dec 06 to 8 of jan 07 for my dughter having 2kids

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 000816 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    2- miket one review just for me and he said he visit me in Dublin 19/12/06 when i was in galway

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 000832 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


    3- jhonycash26 - jmb - 9b3
    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 007689 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 008418 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 008486 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    4- lim68 he said the same old women 5 years olde or even i am 60

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 010167 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies


    5- z00boy he said he visit me and the same line old 60 old
    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 012849 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies



    NOW ASK ALL I DO HAVE BIG MARK IN MY BODY WHERE AND WHAT CLOULER ?





    NOT JUST ONE MARK ITS 2 MARKS ?



    the answer with sarah becouse she is the only one can hid all my marks opeeeeeeees


    so ask all your claver punter to give you the answer... your friend from sckool limerick





    ps/ i can be online msn any time today i can show you all my body and tel me why they say old women
    no one from your friends visit me at all thats the thurt god truth
    all i want to make it clear before i go and i want to know why the do that to me????????
    Last edited by roxyw11; 03-07-09 at 17:12.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    luther my friend would please give an anwer!!!!!!!

    i have
    1- bigeasy he said he visit me on dublin on 24/12/06

    i was in FRANCE from 6 of dec 06 to 8 of jan 07 for my dughter having 2kids

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 000816 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    2- miket one review just for me and he said he visit me in Dublin 19/12/06 when i was in galway

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 000832 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


    3- jhonycash26 - jmb - 9b3
    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 007689 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 008418 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 008486 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    4- lim68 he said the same old women 5 years olde or even i am 60

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 010167 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies


    5- z00boy he said he visit me and the same line old 60 old
    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 012849 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies



    NOW ASK ALL I DO HAVE BIG MARK IN MY BODY WHERE AND WHAT CLOULER ?





    NOT JUST ONE MARK ITS 2 MARKS ?



    the answer with sarah becouse she is the only one can hid all my marks opeeeeeeees


    so ask all your claver punter to give you the answer... your friend from sckool limerick





    ps/ i can be online msn any time today i can show you all my body and tel me why they say old women
    no one from your friends visit me at all thats the thurt god truth
    all i want to make it clear before i go and i want to know why the do that to me????????
    maybe you shoulf show me your body on msn and then ill confirm your telling the truth

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Talking pleasure or business

    Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    maybe you shoulf show me your body on msn and then ill confirm your telling the truth

    pleasure or business !!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    pleasure or business !!!!!
    both
    check your pm's

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default Holding Statement from the Patcave

    I am given to belief that Brother Luther is giving this matter the careful consideration that it deserves.

    Furthermore, I am led to believe, that a conference will shortly be held to discuss the matter in more depth and that it may thereafter be felt necessary to institute a tribunal of inquiry into the matter.

    You may all rest assured, that we will leave no stone unturned to get to the bottom of this one......though whose bottom, we are not in a position to say as yet.

    The timeframe for our investigation is very fluid, but we have a crack investigative team on the job already, and going forward, in good time, we envisage the possibility of an interim report being produced by Qph, which will be unintelligible to any without a PhD in English.

    We have retained the services of Stewie to translate it into a language with which Roxy is familiar.

    If we have any money left over and we have'nt bankrupted this site in the meantime, we're all going on the piss when this is finished with.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I'd really just like to know what the question is..................... I'm also a little scared........................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in pats security locker
    Posts
    304

    Default Luther won 1st prize ya know

    Roxy, luther has been designated as your special review mod assistant from now on. he,ll be dealing with every small problem you have so dont be afraid to let him know.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Question sheam on you luther

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I'd really just like to know what the question is..................... I'm also a little scared........................

    sheam on you luther i make it clear to you your friends wrote all fake reviews to me
    and i did ask you to give me an answer when chating with your best friend ask just ask thim what mark i do have in my body what couler or where is the marks its 2 tattos about ?
    any one visit me knows about it
    so til are steal sceard or sheam !!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Luther A PIMP????

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    508

    Question Sheam sheam


    sheam on you luther i make it clear to you your friends wrote all fake reviews to me
    and i did ask you to give me an answer when you are chating with your best friend ask just ask thim what mark i do have in my body what couler or where is the marks its 2 tattos about ? and my working room what do i have insaid if they remmber as they remmber how old i am
    any one visit me knows about it
    so til me now are steal sceard or sheam !!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •