Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fantasy fulfilled !

I agree. I am not interested in the bath or had any expectations that it was anything besides a normal bath. It’s the fact she was European rather than an old Asian woman. I imagine she was very attractive and under the ages of 40. That’s what intrigued me. But yes, I did make other assumptions

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hooked View Post
    I agree. I am not interested in the bath or had any expectations that it was anything besides a normal bath. It’s the fact she was European rather than an old Asian woman. I imagine she was very attractive and under the ages of 40. That’s what intrigued me. But yes, I did make other assumptions
    I had a few dreadful experiences with old European masseuse too.LOL.I think the point is old and unattractive masseuses are not appealing regardless where they are from.The whole bath experience sounds interesting for me,but my concern is the hygiene of sitting in a semi public use bath also she walks off at the same time?So the customer are paying the part of the time for a bath instead of the actual appointment.

3. Default

If anyone knows where this is please pm me. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Michelle Fox (Grand Canal Cock, sorry Dock) is the only massage therapist I know on or off.this site that privides this unique pre massage soapy mutual caressing session...mmh! ��
    Yelena? ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123