Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best domination experiences

1. Default

Miss Jones gave me a brilliant experience. Hot as hell and so nice to talk to. Could turn on the strictness too when she needed too which I loved

2. Default

Miss Jones is wonderful. Unfortunately she hasn’t been up in Donegal for a while. In fact, there hasn’t been a Mistress up here in ages!

Mistress Anastasia is excellent. Moves around but often in Stillorgan. Very good looking an excellent in the Dom role. Cant go wrong

4. Default

If it was 20 years ago im guessing it might have been the beautiful Mistress Valkyrie??

5. Default

I've seen Mistress Kate of London at Christchurch but havent heard anything about her for years?
    Also visited Mistress Jessica in Tenerife.

My first one was Mistress Pearl away back in 1988. Used to also visit Mistress Liz and Mistress Claudia at Amanda Barry's. Liz is no longer with us, but does anyone know anything of the lovely Claudia?

Reviews

I'll try anything once and most things three times but domination is the one thing I never learned to enjoy.
    I had a session with Jessica once and I really didn't enjoy it, we had to switch to GFE after 20 minutes.

I think it's because my mum (god rest her) was a tough old boot... the thought of another woman dominating me makes me queasy.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Yeah Amanda Barry's was amazing my first ever time was there nervous as hell but excited aswell never forget it

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by My2girls View Post
    Yeah Amanda Barry's was amazing my first ever time was there nervous as hell but excited aswell never forget it
    It was some place wasnt it, though the last time I was there, Liz got really grumpy, because I asked for Claudia..

9. Default

Double sub male session with Mistress Lucy in Kilkenny. I can still remember the feeling of her fingering my asshole as the other sub knelt before me, sucking my stiff little cock. Mistress Lucy gave me a pair of her worn panties to bring home too. Excellent Domina.

Had some great expereinces with Sofia Milani...amazing boobs and great with a strap on!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast