Thread: Belfast scam

1. Default Belfast scam

Twice in another site I’ve tried to book a lady for the weekend. On both occasions I’ve been asked for a deposit after they have provided addresses.
    I did a drive by on the first address and it was a private residence. I’m very worried about this as they have no reviews and won’t tell me where they have any. I’ve not paid anything and as I can’t name and shame here. I’m willing to if you PM me. This crap needs stamped out. As they give a bad name to the profession, regular working girls lose out on business and trust is eroded

2. Default

Has now moved to Newry. So beware lads of this oriental fake

Reviews

Most are unfortunately, any regular knows this

But Belfast are having a bad run at the moment

Bad reviews going up and plenty of fakes

Reviews

jeez man never give a deposit, Belshaft i think,, one doll tried to fiddle me there, wouldn't take a paypal or BT deposit and wanted an Amazon voucher for 50 quid.
    Anyway was at night and had some time to kill and went for the craic to her destination as she was very bossy and summoned me to go there with Amazon Voucher, I said i was there, she said she sees me. now wants me to use WhatsApp to send her picture the code number on voucher, I did giggle as she even send me photo instructions by whatsapp on how to do this like i was some dum dum ( other members here had similar experiences) she needed to get code to see its legit and thats i am genuine lad, i said since you see me and im not far away i come and drop the voucher into her house letterbox, reply no letterbox, then i said open a window and i give it to you, she said only upstairs window works and told her to drop a peg down on a piece of string and i'll attach voucher to it and you whisk it up and do your checking and if not legit you can give me the two fingers and keep me on the street but if it is let me in.

no I had to give the code over by WhatsApp. I done my best and we parted virtual company, never give deposits by Amazon vouchers to strangers or people you know, theyre always out to shaft you and relieve you of your money,
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 05-08-21 at 17:18.